FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Login Scripts..

Diablosblizz
Hey, I checked out pixel2life.com and I never got anything, so I was wondering if anybody had a good login script that works. I don't need members having profiles, I just need them to be able to register and login, and then they go to a page that shows what they can do.

Anybody got anything?
xorcist
There are alot of login scripts on pixel2life just search members system www.techtuts.com has there own little special section for it. You can just edit the members section for when they login for them to show what you wan to show.
http://www.pixel2life.com/search/all/members%20system/1/
manum
u can find many such scripts at www.hotscripts.com or at php.resourceindex.com
Diablosblizz
Quote:
There are alot of login scripts on pixel2life just search members system www.techtuts.com has there own little special section for it. You can just edit the members section for when they login for them to show what you wan to show.

I checked the first one on that page, and it has everything, but that is not what I need, like I said I don't need the advatars. But, maybe I could use it for my advantage, thanks!
xorcist
Diablosblizz wrote:
Quote:

I checked the first one on that page, and it has everything, but that is not what I need, like I said I don't need the advatars. But, maybe I could use it for my advantage, thanks!

Ya then you really dont have to do that parts with advatars just leave that part out and you dont have to code that part.
Diablosblizz
I actually looked at the example, I have tried it, and I wasn't very satisfied. Thanks for that tho.
Bejeweledhorses
try google tutorials

google is bound to find something

note, there are like 5090492034920 different tutorials so you must find the one thats right for you!

good luck
bcarasco
There are lots of free/paid script databases out there you can find them on google (I use scriptsource.com). After a while I kind of switched over to CMSs like xoops.
X3 Talk
You have got to code it yourself, it's the only way to get what you want and to the level of security you want. If you are protecting John's Apple Farm's apple information or Le Banc Royale you need different standards of encryption. I can go a script for you if you like, just PM me for details.