FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

no webhosting account will open!

alecktrl
I am upset because i was rejected to open the webhosting account twice. Is there anybody who has successful opened the account recently? I checked my application and i found my ID jumped 4 more. that means each hour 1 applied for average. But how many are there got the account?
Bockman
I'm also beggining to be upset about your behaviour.

the reason your account was rejected was because you do not have good enough posts atm for us to acept your request.

this means: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO POST DECENT POSTS BEFORE YOU REQUEST AGAIN.

your subsequent request got denied (this topic will be ignored for account purposes) and we will wait untill you start posting good posts BEFORE YOU REAPLY FOR HOSTING.

-close-
wumingsden
alecktrl wrote:
I am upset because i was rejected to open the webhosting account twice. Is there anybody who has successful opened the account recently? I checked my application and i found my ID jumped 4 more. that means each hour 1 applied for average. But how many are there got the account?

It is at the account creators descretion to accept/reject your hosting application. If your posts are not of good quality, then you will be rejected. If you wish your site to be in such a way that it goes against the Terms of Service, you will be rejected.

Ask yourself whether you fit into one of these catagories. If so, change it before your next application, which you created a few minutes ago, is handled. Creating a thread about how long it takes for accounts to be handled/about how upset you are about once again being rejected, will not change the decision about whether you should recieve hosting or not.

Before requesting, you should improve on your post quality, otherwise you will once again be rejected.

-locked-