FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many web hosting account will be created everyday?

alecktrl
does anyone know How many web hosting account will be created everyday? And how many applications are submit to frihost?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animal
The actual number requested varies, but it's quite a lot. The staff don't guarantee how many accounts we will create in any day since we do so in our spare time. There's not any specific quota for number of accounts permitted each day - if the user's posts are good enough and their site is allowable in terms of the Terms Of Service, the account will be created. If the posts aren't good enough, or the site would be against the TOS, it won't be created.
alecktrl
But i gues there must be a total number of the accounts, and how many applications all together have been submited, and how many days you opened dince you provided webhosting service.

if you know them, and certainly you know the average numbers for very day. I hope this won't be a secret for frihost.
Animal
alecktrl wrote:
But i gues there must be a total number of the accounts, and how many applications all together have been submited, and how many days you opened dince you provided webhosting service.

There will be a finite number of accounts due to the size of the server, but if the second server is filled, a third server will be instated. We don't release actual numbers of users or accounts, but it's in the thousands.

Frihost has been running since April 27 2005, so we've been going strong for over a year.
alecktrl
well, is there any link to all the individual hosted website of the members? or I have to know every address before i can visit it?
Animal
alecktrl wrote:
well, is there any link to all the individual hosted website of the members? or I have to know every address before i can visit it?

Some of our users have opted to sign up for the Frihost Directory.
alecktrl
ok, I got it. Thanx. Though not that many websites than that I thought shoud be.