FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not me...but very funny

jabapyth
for anyone who hasnt seen these...definitely a must see!!!

my favorites:
    Burger king of the jews
    Smiley intervention (obs)

MarkDayComedy
Teddy1
His accent... Class!!!!! Laughing
ocalhoun
A warning: It may have been something innocuous, but that web page was trying to cause registry changes on my computer.
(Just thought I'd warn people in case their computers are not as secure as mine)
Captain Fertile
ocalhoun wrote:
A warning: It may have been something innocuous, but that web page was trying to cause registry changes on my computer.
(Just thought I'd warn people in case their computers are not as secure as mine)

Idea Thanks for sharing that, much appreciated.

Its important to pass that info on to others, just having a quicks heads up may save problems for others.
a.Bird
Resolution Resolution on page 5 is good.
Bondings
ocalhoun wrote:

Do you mean on the YouTube page? I highly doubt they would be doing something fishy (owned/bought by Google) and I haven't heard of any recent exploits. Are you sure it wasn't a popup? (and even in the last case it would mean you have some spyware on your computer launching popups)

Anyway, can someone confirm that something fishy is happening? (in that case I'll remove the thread/link)
jabapyth
ocalhoun wrote:

Im not sure why youtube would do that...anyway, i googled "youtube change registry", but diddnt find anything
R2.DETARD
markdaycomedy is great, beer tongs brand beer tongs is by far the best invention of his.