FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Referral links

Should referral links be allowed on special places?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

saratdear
I know this has been suggested before, but I feel that referral links can be allowed in some places - like signatures, or having a separate forum for them. And strictly enforce the rule that they should be posted only in these two locations. I don't want to spam, I was thinking about referral links of good companies - like Firefox.
However, if this is impossible, please lock. Wink
LukeakaDanish
Of course you cant have referral links to "get firefox" in your signature - not unless you plan to donate the money you earn to frihost! frihost is for frihost adds, not for yours buddy Smile
Scorpio
There already exists enough spam problems right now. Even when users are strictly instructed not to use referral links, some wisecracks think they can get away with using them.

Bringing on a forum specific rule like this requires some stern enforcement policies.

Mods here are busy as well and they have more than enough with all the current BS.

I would feel that, this is not necessary.

Since frihost does not put ads on your websites, let us do the same and not put ads on it.
Bockman
scorpio wrote:

Since frihost does not put ads on your websites, let us do the same and not put ads on it.

this says it all.

-close-