FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is the directory listing?

ysamphy
What is the directory listing, which can be found in our account page? It says we need up to 50 points in order to request a directory listing.

Sorry if this annoy you and the forum, but I am really a new person in this stuff about webhosting. But I have been hooked by things about website building. I think i can, with all your support, go at least as far as I can build up a simple website for myself and my family and friends. So please! Thanks in advance!
Scorpio
Frihost has a directory at http://www.frihost.com/directory/

This is a place containing links of sites hosted by frihost.
But it is not for free.
If you want to put up your site there, you need enter your site details in your account page.
Your details would be verified and then added to the directory if your site is hosted at frihost.

For your site to get viewed, it would be best if the link to your site was on the directory main page. So, you can bid using frih$. The person with the Highest Bid gets his/her site listed first on the directory, thus having a greater chance of visitors seeing it. And the rest of the bids in the top 11 appear in the first page
ysamphy
Your explanation is clear enough for a beginner like me to understand! Thanks. I really can't wait to get my beginner-built site up and running.

I will spend my summer vacation starting from early February to work my best on it!