FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CRAZY FROG!

Is Crazy Frog awesome?
Duh!
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Nuh-uh
86%
 86%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 30

polly-gone
Crazy frog is the best artist ever! AXEl f is awesome:

A ring ding ding ding d-ding baa aramba baa baa barooumba

Wh-Wha-Whats going on-on

Ding ding

Lets do the crazy froogg

Ding ding

A Brem Brem

A ring ding ding ding ding
A Ring Ding Ding Dingdemgdemg
Ring ding
Baa-Baa

Ring ding ding ding ding
a Bram ba am baba weeeeeee

BREAK DOWN!

Ding ding

Br-Br-Break It

dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum

Brem daem

weeeeeeee

A ram da am da am da am da weeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wh-Whats Going On?

ding ding

Bem De Dem

ding ding

da da

Ring ding
Baa-Baa

Ring ding ding ding ding
a Bram ba am baba..

ding ding

Br-Br-Break It

Brem daem

ding ding

Bem De Dem!
Srs2388
I don't understand all the words in this post Confused
cheh
that's because they're not real words Razz Laughing

crazy frog is an audio criminal and it should be against the law. it's like a rape of good songs.
Blu_Spykz
cheh wrote:
that's because they're not real words Razz Laughing

crazy frog is an audio criminal and it should be against the law. it's like a rape of good songs.

Trial and execution of Crazy Frog :

Noose the annoying little sh!t...
littletomi714
Haha
those are the lyrics of Axel F!!!!

The other Crazy Frog song I like is:

I LIKE 2 MOVE IT MOVE IT
achene
Crazy frog should be banned. End of discussion
TomS
Though he has lot of fans Laughing

watch this
Ozzy
The crazy frog sucks. A butcher of songs and an all in all annoying bastard.

Every second commercial on TV is about him. It's old.
glenn83e
Quote:
Crazy frog should be banned. End of discussion

All though I do agree with you, Kids around the world love this little guy. It't pretty much the next generation of the Hampsterdance. You know the little annoying hampsters that would bounce around your tv screen. And in away I have to say that the remixes of the songs are pretty cool. For example the remix of "Final Countdown" by Europe is pretty good.
Tatsumaru
Crazy Frog is the most horrific thing that has ever come on the TV. Seriously, it's terrible. And I hate it's guts.
SimonWSTS
I can't believe this topic is even on the music forum. Firstly, it cannot be classed as music, that is an insult to music as a whole and second it's just unbearable to hear so should not be discussed or even mentioned, ever again! Laughing
ChilleCharlie
seriously i hated commercials already
i hated it so bad i aint watchin much tv no more
now this crazy m**********r is crazin me
first ure sittin in a nice movie bang commercials..
i hate that to happen already but to hear good MUSIC beeing RAPED
by this UGLY STUPID F****n CRAZED FROG maaan this goes too far
they should seriously ban this hellish thing from TV from Internet and from the world it would make the world a bit better for sure..
think about it a good song beeing raped by NOISE
who made that up?? its terrible
besides whos waitin to see a ugly 3d Scrotum on his screen??
its so discusting they should make a channel called Things Alot Of PPl H8 and Sum Like and put it on that channel all day so the ppl who do like it can still enjoy it and the other 99% can remove that channel from his or her tv
Jakob [JaWGames]
Argh, I hate that crazy-frog song, esprecially because my brother have listened to it a lot, not because of that he likes it but because of that he thinks it is funny..
Danne206
Well i dont love him Wink but he's preatty cool Cool Cool
Magicman
I'm going to have to agree with most of the people who posted, crazy frog is one of the most annoying things that ever could have existed. I hate the stupid aim ads that play that music when you mouse over them.
LYL*
Is bad. Too bad, but who cares? Everything does sucess in this world actually.
hsadmin
That frog won't be very crazy when he meets my M4! HE SHALL PAY! We had to listen to him in music class. I was like, "WHAT THE HE!! IS THIS AND WHY IS IT ON!"
madsencarl
Erm... did anyone else see the top post as not-quoted and just an annoying attempt at earning 4 points?
trarial
Axel F = Aural rape.

There you have it.
lethaltriad
It was a lil annoying at first, got catchy after a couple more listens and finally got annoying again lol.
Captain Fertile
The original crazy frog ringtone was funny (and still is) but it has been flogged to death in the bid to milk it for every penny they can get.

I just remember the first time I heard it and I burst out laughing. Sadly it has been its own worst enemy and I don't like it now (but still like like the original short tingtone) it irritates me.
twisthigh
How could you people vote no? He's amazing, you've obviously never ran to Crazy Frog music, it's the best. Especially during a treadmill workout, the beat goes perfectly with any exercise and it's very techno so I'm sure that the clubs in the UK or wherever in Europe love it. I personally do, because it gets me through my 30 minutes a day workout.
Captain Fertile
twisthigh wrote:
How could you people vote no? He's amazing, you've obviously never ran to Crazy Frog music, it's the best. Especially during a treadmill workout, the beat goes perfectly with any exercise and it's very techno so I'm sure that the clubs in the UK or wherever in Europe love it. I personally do, because it gets me through my 30 minutes a day workout.

Now that is a good point and one I had never thought of.

I guess it could be said of most dance music but the fun element would zdd anextra dimension and lighten your mood to and so help the workout - good point well made. Smile

Now if only I could get off this soft chair and try some exercise, where did I put that Nike Headband I used in the 80's...
Dwyer17
Crazy Frog is the most annoying, stupidest, most retarded music ever created. All fans of crazy frog need to be isolated from society.

If you like crazy frog because it's techno? Please, look for other sources for techno, like DJ Tiesto, Infected Mushroom, or any other artist that isn't severely mentally challenged like Crazy Frog. Ugh. Retards.
ChrisCh
Crazy Frog must die!!! I'm so sick and tired of turning on the TV and hearing yet another song that Axel F has decided to froggerise!!!

Go away already! lol
Motoracer380
crazy frog is wicked annoying..i saw the first thing with the voice...it was sumbody impersonating a racecar..an indycar to be exact..it was funny..then everything got annoying.
neosree
Dwyer17 wrote:
Crazy Frog is the most annoying, stupidest, most retarded music ever created. All fans of crazy frog need to be isolated from society.

If you like crazy frog because it's techno? Please, look for other sources for techno, like DJ Tiesto, Infected Mushroom, or any other artist that isn't severely mentally challenged like Crazy Frog. Ugh. Retards.

Hoi, I dont know anything about Crazy frog, but just now you said "All fans of crazy frog need to be isolated from society." is totally wrong. Are they terrorists to isolate from society, if they are, they will do it themselves. You dont have any permission to criticise other's favorites in their life. Okey? I dont mean any offence against someone, this is just a fact.