FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Codec Pack

sarapicoazul
What codec pack do you use ? I use K-lite, it has everything i need.
carlospro7
I use ACE Mega Codecs Pack.
littletomi714
I don't even need a codec.
I use Video LAN
It can play perhaps mostly all files.
So far, I couldn't find a music/video file I could open with this!
nono888
I'm alsow using K-lite codec pack, it haze everithing, and it's reliable, and is updated very often so it's ok.

I might add it might have some bugs but not that big.
Alias
I use KLite Mega Codec Pack because of its very simple Media Player Classic. Also, it has a lot of codec though its still not complete but you can play almost all video file formats.

I'm using Video LAN too in my Debian OS. I think Video LAN can play more video file formats than Klite Codec Pack.
cheeta
i also use K-Lite Codec pack... yeah it has all the codec u would ever need...
WickedGravity
I am a user of the K Mega myself. it has absolutely everything that you could possibly need in my opinion. There are even mods for it that add stuff that maybe ten people in the world currently use. If you are one for overkill, you have to go with KMega and smile.
silentdae
I consider those codec packs bad ideas. At least be sure to have a good (and active) virus protection system installed. I just download codecs as i need them. I'm good with:
-DivX
-XviD
-AC3 filter

That's really all i need.
Kelcey
I'm using K-Lite.
MeddlingMonk
I use Video LAN player also - haven't found a file format yet that I couldn't play. I had problems with the K-Lite Codec pack, as it caused problems with my copy of Ulead Video Editor.
razvan162
I use allso K-lite but the older pack 1.5 because the new pach has to many stuff in it...and u dont need them. Allso with this pack u need bsplayer..the best player i think! I have tryed ace mega codeck pack...no good i think...k-lite is still the best u can get!
GProject
razvan162 wrote:
...Allso with this pack u need bsplayer..the best player i think! I

Agreed. BSPlayer is a great program, although I had to stop upgrading at version 0.85, because once the chaned to 'version 1' builds it got a bit too much (they also removed some of the functionality I required).
ganesh
No codec packs here! Have been using VideoLAN's VLC Player and MPlayer and it plays every video format you can throw at it!
nasted
yes... K-Lite codec 2.88 (Full Version)
Its the best codec i ever had... its free (so important)...
Carpem
I use the Elisoft's Codecpack