FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help

Blurunner
I am in my cpanel and my fantastico is gone there is no icon for it at the bottom.What can I do?
Maka
Same here lol Shocked , and damm cpu is on fire! Shocked
Server Load 6.70 (1 cpu) . bear with us and well see whats up.
Blurunner
When do you figure I can have it back.
Maka
Blurunner wrote:
When do you figure I can have it back.

When bondings gets back on proberly.
Bondings
It should be back soon.
Ashley
I have heard fantios puts alot of stress on the cpu usuage, this is why i know quite a few good hosts who do not have this installed for that reason. They just have cpanel inbuilt script libary. Fine for most users.
Bondings
Ashley wrote:
I have heard fantios puts alot of stress on the cpu usuage, this is why i know quite a few good hosts who do not have this installed for that reason. They just have cpanel inbuilt script libary. Fine for most users.

No, we won't disable fantastico, it is just some error with the license, I think. Very annoying, but it's not my fault.
Helios
sorry, offtopic

Maka, your processor is gonna die soon.
Maka
Helios wrote:
sorry, offtopic

Maka, your processor is gonna die soon.

Lol thay was the server cpu!!. Shocked, not mine I fold on mine so thats why it's 100% lol.
Blurunner
alright When do we figure I can get fantas back I kinda got a made a bet that would have my website better than my friends by wedsnday.
n0obie4life
Blurunner wrote:
alright When do we figure I can get fantas back I kinda got a made a bet that would have my website better than my friends by wedsnday.

what program do you need?

post in the marketplace. we'll help you install with FTP access Smile.
menhao
i am not clear with which problem you met? maybe you can explain more detail to us, and surely bongding will solve everything for you, good luck!
Bondings
Fantastico should be back soon. I just don't know when.
Blurunner
Alrightt I know this is my fault for being a noob and all but can anyone tell be how I can find this file to delete it.I am trying to install php_nuke and it says this.

Install PHP-Nuke (2/3)

The installation can not be completed:

- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain aproductions.frihost.net, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain aproductions.frihost.net (path="/home/blurun/public_html/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:
images

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.

Yo can anyone help me.Remember noobs always need help Rolling Eyes Laughing