FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am really confuzed...

cr3ativ3
- Removed -
tiel_99
Go for the girl's friend.

If this girl liked you, she would have said something over MSN or at least given you some attention after the break. But she's now making eyes at another guy. Her message: back off. I'm not interested.

So go for the girl's best friend. That's the best.

- Removed -
loryl
I don't think she likes you. If she did, she would have reciprocated your behavior towards her already, since she knows that you like her. She's also had time to think about whether she likes you or not (over Christmas break).

Look at it from her point of view: you two are both in the same class and are acquaintances, if not friends. When she found that you liked her (but she didn't like you), she was probably trying to find a way to gently tell you that she didn't like you the same way you liked her, without hurting your feelings. She probably still wants to be friends (or whatever), but doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. Saying "no" would have been awkward and may have ruined whatever relationship you two had. So... she's probably trying to avoid the situation in general.

Not all relationships are meant to exist. It's better to let it drop than to pursue it and make her feel uncomfortable.

Go for her best friend.
cr3ativ3
- Removed -
dagurl
cr3ativ3, don't be a backstabber. No girl likes that, ecpsecially when they know a guy likes them and the dude goes for a BFF. It hurts and stings. I know you can't stop thinking about her (as you have mentioned enough) but instead of groveling on the subject, do something. I've found sudoku is the best little teaser. It distracts you plus helps increase your mental speed and memory. Just don't follow loryl's advice. It would just show you're a jerk.
cr3ativ3
- Removed -
apple
so you're not gonna tell us if you and the girl are "official"???? Rolling Eyes
cr3ativ3
- Removed -
cocobirdi
you sound like you're in middle school or something... at that age relationships or crushes flip back and forth so fast and everything's so shallow... being head over heals over somebody because they're "gorgeous" is silly!

my advice is to forget her. if she's not as into you as your'e into her, then no matter what her friend says, move on. if she wanted you, she'd show more interest. there are nicer girls out there!
cr3ativ3
- Removed -
windrei
well, i did she like you at the moment you expressed to her, but not very much. And after that day, she might be thinking, to be with you or not, because she is also not quite sure her feelings towards you.

But now, her love to you is fading away, maybe due to the guy you mentioned, maybe not... Did you do anything after that Xmas ??? or you just let herself to think ?? it's a subtle period to her, and if you did not do any, then she would leave you....

i think that guy had taken the right moment to enter the game... you've lost...