FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Upload mod.. Is there a way to..

hsadmin
Hi. I was thinking about making a mod so you could upload stuff. I want it to be able to to upload stuff on the forum that's getting worked on at www.extremefilmsproductions.com/forum ( not at that address yet, but will be. ), and I want to be able so when people are gonna make a posts, and add an attatchment, it saves it somewhere else, E.G. photobucket account, or my frihost account. I only want to be able to upload image files, so, is there a way to?
wumingsden
hsadmin wrote:
Hi. I was thinking about making a mod so you could upload stuff. I want it to be able to to upload stuff on the forum that's getting worked on at www.extremefilmsproductions.com/forum ( not at that address yet, but will be. ), and I want to be able so when people are gonna make a posts, and add an attatchment, it saves it somewhere else, E.G. photobucket account, or my frihost account. I only want to be able to upload image files, so, is there a way to?

yes. the attachement mod for phpBB. although there are a few bugs in it which the author fails to recognise, i recommend it. doing a google search will bring the most up-to-date version. You can configure it in the ACP fo yuor forum to only allow image uploads (and are able to upload it via FTP to an account you wish; it's not possible to upload to a free image host, i think)