FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Infected Mushroom

nimo
Hi yall

Infected Mushroom, the cool psy/trance duo recently voted #12 in DJ magazine's top 100 DJs is releasing a new album!!

The new album, titled "vicious delicious" is scheduled for release in March this year, and in the mean time, I already heard the new track "Becoming Insane", in which they took the guitar sampling to the next level, giving the track a bit of an "ethnic" sound, with middle eastern string samples and Spanish guitar & lyrics.

I've also been to their concerts, and they're AWESOME. the usually bring a live guitarist to play with them!

OK enough with the propaganda. try to find "Infected Mushroom- Becoming Insane" and listen to it. If you like electro music, you'll LOVE this one.

Very Happy
violetgnu
Run, run, run to the cities of the future, take what we can, and bring it back home! o/^

The one song I know, really catchy though.
Downloaded it by accident, actually.
Srs2388
hmm I have never heard of infected mushroom
cheh
oh yeah, Infected Mushroom, a really cool psytrance duo! at least it used to be... their stuff got really commercial and mainstream recently, and they're loosing alot of fans because of it. then again i'm sure they're gaining more, hence the decision go to cheesy in the first place Razz

anyway, i'm not exactly a psytrance purist so i like their stuff Very Happy

nimo, where are you from?
anxiety1
there nuts #
well wierd stuff

drug music lol
cheh
Infected Mushroom
Becoming Insane EP
| BNE |

1) Becoming Insane (Radio Mix)
2) Becoming Insane (Album Mix)
3) Deeply Disturbed (Infected Remix)
4) Merlin (Infected Remix)
Bonus : Becoming Insane (Video Clip)

"Becoming Insane" is the first single taken out of the long awaited "Vicious Delicious" album.Some countries will release this single locally so it will be available a week after.
An official announcement about the album release and its full track list will be published at a later stage.

Release date: 29.01.2007

Samples
Dr Carruthers
I've heard a few songs and they are quite good. I liked the one with future cities and another one called Messenger, maybe...
Jurado
Long time ago, i hearded of them, however , they are not in my personal playlist, anymore. Dunno why, now it is more jump music.

Ive once posted on that forum, hardstyle.si , however, i cant post anymore. I only want to say, that video on youtube about, frenchjump, is very basic,

First and Third one are funny. LEGO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqtpZZuQpaQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHbZa4_YS8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZiNY0h-2a0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfPVSUOCHcI

In Belgium they do more like in these videos.

Grttz,
cheh
oh, you're that dude!! Very Happy yeah i remember you! Very Happy so this is where you found out about our page. i was wondering where you did! Very Happy

yeah, we got too much spam, so i made it that now you have to be a registered user to post anywhere at the forum... but go ahead, register, you got nothing to lose! Wink Very Happy you can give us some good tips on frenchjump and skanking Very Happy there's a really kewl hardstyle party coming up soon, and we're gonna be needing those skills Wink Laughing

btw, i think jumping deserves an own topic Wink
Jurado
cheh wrote:
oh, you're that dude!! Very Happy yeah i remember you! Very Happy so this is where you found out about our page. i was wondering where you did! Very Happy

yeah, we got too much spam, so i made it that now you have to be a registered user to post anywhere at the forum... but go ahead, register, you got nothing to lose! Wink Very Happy you can give us some good tips on frenchjump and skanking Very Happy there's a really kewl hardstyle party coming up soon, and we're gonna be needing those skills Wink Laughing

btw, i think jumping deserves an own topic Wink

gL with tryinh to jump, I can't do it, i cannot follow the beat, you need to have a good condition if you want to jump all night long, Anyway it is to difficult for me. But if you're a soccer player or something, and have good feet controls you surley can do that. Practise practise and practise, try youtube, search for jumpstyle and you will find tons of theme. Soon or late i will sign in but i'm very busy last time. On every party where I come, and they're playing jump music, people will start to jump.

Hello mate,

I have found a site for learning to jump:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYP-zlqHEzU
try to learn that first, it is in Dutch.

But the moves are universal.

Grttz,
nimo
cheh, you wrote that they got cheesy...? I disagree. I just started to like the more recent things they do, when they started sampling more REAL instruments in their songs and made their loops more sophisticated and melodic.

BTW I think that tiesto, paul van dyke and the gang are a lot more cheesy and have made no break throughs (or anything interesting at all, for the sake of honesty) recently.

anyway, I can't wait for infected mushroom's new album!!! (not just the single!) they rock!!

BTW2: for the people who liked "cities of the future" I'd recommend listening to "I Wish" from their album "converting vegetarians" (which is also an AWESOME album)