FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paramore

spaz-o
I don't know how many of you have heard of Paramore, because where I live no one knows who they are (but I believe they're getting pretty big in the States) but they're this absolutely amazing band out of Nashville. So if you don't know em yet, get to: www.myspace.com/paramore or www.paramore.net. Then come back and talk about how cool they are Laughing And if me just telling you doesn't entice you enough, they're all under 21. Now that's gotta catch a little attention.

For those of you that do know, what do you think about them? They rock my world like no other band in the entire world. I can't even pick a favourite song by them because they're all entirely amazing and mean something special to me.

I particularly love All We Know, Franklin and Emergency.

I'm just on such a high over their music right now Laughing
thangel93
HI=)
I just love Paramore!
Hayliy's voice is great!
Ehm..
My fav songs are
1.Misery buisness
2. Emergency
3. for a pessimist I'm pretty optimistic
4.brigther
5.CrushCrushCrush

ans so many more=)
<3
chartcentral
The track I like most from Paramore among those I heard is "That's What You Get".
Here in my country, they're popular with "Misery Business" and "crushcrushcrush", which are both Top 10 hits.
airh3ad
Yeah i heard Paramore at the apartment of my bestfriend like high very nice music . i got crush the girl i mean the vocalist she is cool! love u Paramore!
Nutteloos
Wow, copying that Wikipedia page (edit: it seems that post was deleted) was really helpful, thank you.

But on topic of the band, sounds great! Definitely gonna give it a more thorough listen.
ddukki
I've heard about Paramore so much and hear it every now and then on the campus radio station. Great band and I thought it was Coheed and Cambria the first time I heard it. I've only heard one song by them, but if their other songs are as good, I'd buy their CD.