FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Market a new product?

standready
How is one to introduce a new and unique product [www] to consumers these days given the none/limited advertising budget of a start up? Not to mention the excessive amount of ads that invade our life everyday to the point that we mentally shut them out.
New concept product also face a learning curve about itself as well as trying to establish themselves. How does one get the word out to consumers effectively Question
bluefossil
word of mouth. share with your friends... post in social networking sites... you'd be surprise how well words spread on the internet.
standready
Well, finally a break. I just yesterday received word from the Rachael Ray show that they are planning on featuring my product in a segment. They said they will contact me with air date when it is scheduled. I will post here as soon as I know.

@Bluefossil: Thanks. I have not been getting "word of mouth" help from friends or customers. My product is not the lastest tech gadget so people don't seem to brag about it. I need to make video and post on youtube. Can you say shower scene?
TribalArt
Use social networking sites like bebo/myspace.

Bebo is more english. Myspace is mainly american.

There are others like Zorpia, Tagster etc but I havent tried them yet. Suppose I should one day.

Also, consider link exchanges, we offer that on our site www.sensualseductionslingerie.co.uk
It does work by promoting a business.
TrueFact
If you think about web marketing... make a good site with a well considered content and get an affiliate network software and publish it. This way it will take time but the cheaper. In the future it will be much efective than any other way as you will be able to reach much wider consumer base.

Good luck with RR Show