FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vitamins

brothers
What are the best vitamins to take? Does your body absorb vitamins from pills as well as it does from foods?
BeCKsY
Here in Bulgaria I take one vitamin c every day and I wasn't sick before 1 year
3reasons
You do not need to take vitamins unless you have deficiencies in your diet. You will just be wasting money. Research shows that when you take vitamins the excess simply gets excreted from the body in the form of urine and sweat.

Vitamins are of two types: Fat soluble vitamins as well as water soluble. The fat soluble vitamins get stored in the body in tissues. Hence, if you take too many vitamins or if you take vitamins when your body does not require them, the fat soluble vitamins will accumulate in your body leading to toxic effects. Then you will need an antidote to neutralize the effect of the vitamin which, believe me, will not be pretty.

Hence, do not take vitamins. If you really want to try them, take only water soluble vitamins. Do not take fat soluble ones as they could lead to toxicity.
driftingfe3s
Taking one multivitamin which a day which contain fat soluble vitamins won't hurt you. Its measured out so that toxic levels won't build up when you take them daily.