FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SCARY

Rako
This is an E-mail i Just received It's a bit of a coincidence. I think the number 911 was used so much is the scary thing This may be old but here it is:

Quote:

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb - the terrorist who threatened to destroy the

Twin Towers in 1993 - has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

5) New York is the 11th state.

6) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

7) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

8) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 =

9) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11

10) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9
+
1 + 1 = 11

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

11) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

12) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 =

13) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 11.

14) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end.

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to
hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS; what do you see now?!!

Send this to as many people as you know and in 11 minutes you will get a
nice surprise, if you don't you will get the shock of your life in 11 min.

Makes ya think doesn't it??

What Do you Guys Think?

P.S. I'm from Australia so i don't know if all this info is true.
a.Bird
I think that if you spend enough time correlating the most abstract entities and ideas you can come up with thousands of coincidences, and to still be vainly searching for coincidences of such a tragic event to this day is nearly blasphemous.
Rako
I know it is a bit late but i only just got the e-mail sorry if anyone feels offended just ask and i will take it down.
ncwdavid
I have a feelin if you studies that closely you would find at least one incorrect thing. It probably around the bit half ways through when you start gettin sucked into all the information and its all starting to look weird and you just keep taking the information and dont care to check if its true.
Rako
I would like to point out i didn't right it it was an e-mail.
Handermier

Was I taught wrong or does the above not make any sense to everyone?

And on topic...With a tragedy as large as September 11th there is plenty of data to use to connect it with this and that. The more data the more ways they can fit together...or look like they can. I am sure this is a big conspiracy just because the number 11 appears so often.

-Handermier
tolerance
Handermier wrote:

Was I taught wrong or does the above not make any sense to everyone?
-Handermier

Haha I think they mean 3+1+1+2+4, but it's still a rather silly theory. Wow that adds up to 11, but I know there was no such thing as a flight with the name "Q33NY". Besides that, my favorite part was when the e-mail totally contradicted itself:

The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

Well it can't be both, darnit! :( My guess is if you did any research you'd run into quite a few "twisted" facts like those. Numbers not adding up, and all that.

And the whole "send this to X people or you'll go blind and lose all your hair" nonsense at the bottom kinda discredits the whole thing anyway.
Bondings
15) You posted this in the General Chat forum - General Chat has 11 letters.

Indeed very scary! Shocked
Ray Gravin
Yeah I remember seeing this once before. I don't normaly bother to read this sort of thing but I did read over this one. Its nonesense, pure rubbish, what kinda difference could these facts make anyway. Its a disstraction from the sort of causes for this event we should be looking for.
arkebuzer
thatīs just silly... itīs not hard to find something that has some kind of connection to the numbers9/11.
Dragate
arkebuzer wrote:
thatīs just silly... itīs not hard to find something that has some kind of connection to the numbers9/11.

Very true.

It is a mere coincidence that all these things have a connection with the number 11. 11 is a number and we associate many things up with numbers.

There are many ways to express things with numbers and many ways to manipulate them, thus all these possibilities of the same number.

It is just the way things go.

Don't ask why the bird sings and the cricket chirps becuase they are made that way and that reason is ... there is none.

I might be taking an overly solid position on this situation, and for many faith believers and the upper higher's of what "we cannot understand" I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I just don't believe.

I have had lots of things that has happend, you can think they have signifigance, but I"m sure they are all coincidences, at least most? Then if not, then all they'll have is a reason.
Andrew426
Has anyone seen southpark episode 1009 - the mystery of the urinal deuce when cartman uses that number thing to connect kyle to the terrorist attacks on 9/11?
SpellcasterDX
I'm sure, as already stated, that with a bit of research, you could find out some fake made-up facts. Anyway, I've read and seen this before. I never re sent it. And guess what? Nothing ever happened to me. It's a fake chainletter.
ALostSoul
Old, but nice. Smile
ocalhoun
Rako wrote:

Quote:
Send this to as many people as you know and in 11 minutes you will get a
nice surprise, if you don't you will get the shock of your life in 11 min.

1:What's that part supposed to mean?
2:What was your 'nice surprise' for sharing this with us?
Let me guess: somebody who you don't know, but who had a user name with 11 characters donated 11 frih$ to you, right?
a.Bird
ocalhoun, you joined on the 11th. Now I'm really starting to get freaked out! Laughing
David_Pardy
When people send me these crappy emails I block their email addresses.

I figure if they've got nothing better to send me than chainletter SPAM, then I have no need to recieve anything they send me.
Andrew426
David_Pardy wrote:
When people send me these crappy emails I block their email addresses.
When people send them to me, I reply with a scanned image of my arse (not pretty) Laughing
R2.DETARD
i also hate the tosswits who send these emails, I simply *DELETED* them.

Anyways, it is kinda weird that 9/11 has no real name.
unlike the madrid bombing or the bali bombing 9/11 has the date in which it occurred.

That is stranger than a bunch of coincidences.
RhysAndrews
Quote:
I think that if you spend enough time correlating the most abstract entities and ideas you can come up with thousands of coincidences, and to still be vainly searching for coincidences of such a tragic event to this day is nearly blasphemous.
Absolutely. To put it simply, it's either false or just someone spending too many hours trying to find similarities in various random links.

-Rhys
Qube
Wow.
Guess what?
"Catastrophe" has 11 letters!
So does "911 Disaster"!
And so does "omgwtfuxhax"!
This must be a conspiracy!
Bondings proved it.
I hang my head in shame for mankind.
letssee
Sooner or later ANYBODY can come up with coincidents for ANY event. Most of the information in the mail are bogas as mentioned before. Therefore you have been a victim of the CHAIN-MAIL. Everyday somebody starts one of these nasty little messages and commonly embed these with viruses and what-not. The message on the bottom is there just to satisfy the sender who wants to corrupt the web. Just delete them and mark the sender as spam ASAP.

This mail has wasted my time, but for the heck of it I need points for the free webhosting, so listen to me ramble. Now be re-opening the topic of 9/11 have just pissed me off. EVERYONE knows about the coincidential events occuring and the aftermath. Just throw away these garbage message and delete this from your mind... NOW! I hate chain-mails. Most of them tell you to send them to X number of people in X amount of time. BS. Whoever continues this just further pisses other people off, and isn't worth the time.

Back to the coincidence theme. LETS RAMBLE! Here are my ideas of 9/11 going back to YOU.

As mentioned before:

"I think that if you spend enough time correlating the most abstract entities and ideas you can come up with thousands of coincidences, and to still be vainly searching for coincidences of such a tragic event to this day is nearly blasphemous."

LETS START!

1. After you have posted this silly "Chain-Mail", I have 11 reasons to delete your post.
2. I had 1 point 11 mins ago, and I will get to 11 points after I complete this message.
3. I can't wait to reach level 11 admin so I can delete the chain-mail post. But I can't because its against the rules, but after begging 11 times I might be considered.
4. 11 is the number of 1s I am going to put after the 11th comment.
5. 11 is the IQ one has, for believing the chain mail to be true.
6. 11.11 pm is the time that you will realize that you have made a fool of yourself.
7. I will get 11 points from this message (I think)
8. You will get 11 more complaints if you don't acknowledge the fact that its not a chain mail.
9.11 the number to call to get you out.
10. the list is endless for thoughts but I am running out of room before the 11 comment.
11. This is the 11th comment.
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111E111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.
Kaisonic
Yeah, I saw this before, but I mean, think about it. A lot of things have 11 letters. And really, you could make a coincidence about anything. I bet that the latitude and longitude coordinates of the towers add up to 911 or something, right? (Watch - someone'll check and they will - THEN it will be scary - scary for the guy that decided where to build the towers!)

(Wow, I guess that joke made my funniness level drop faster than those aforementioned towers....)