FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My YouTube video!!! Check it out and rate it!!!

pecad0re
Hey guys look how fast i can draw my own Southpark character ...it takes me 20 seconds...yes!!!! check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UGZEGfQk0

Tell me what you think and rate it on the site plz!!!
Eneru
Wow, that was fast! Very nice! Smile
hopingtragedy
its cool...
Captain Fertile
Nice vid, cool to watch how it was drawn. Shame about the vid qulaity rhough. It was good enough to see what was happening though.
ALostSoul
Eneru wrote:
Wow, that was fast! Very nice! Smile
cool, cool.
David_Pardy
You'll have to take a recording with more frames per second as it looks like you've sped it up very slightly Wink.
disgqboi
I'm jealous. I wish i can draw like that. Man thats cool.
amusic
Wow, that's so cool man Cool
snowboardalliance
David_Pardy wrote:
You'll have to take a recording with more frames per second as it looks like you've sped it up very slightly Wink.

Yeah looks fake but I'm sure it's just the low FPS, I mean I'll take your word for it, good job.
ninjakannon
snowboardalliance wrote:
David_Pardy wrote:

Yeah looks fake but I'm sure it's just the low FPS, I mean I'll take your word for it, good job.

Although it's possible to believe that this is slightly speeded up it's easy to realise that it's not. How? Look at another of pecad0re's videos on YouTube. This one, for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8aksxuphs.

That one has good FPS and quality and it really shows pecad0re's speed.

I'm quite impressed with the speed actually, you must have practiced for ages. I take much longer to draw things, but I put in more detail afterwards - after I've got the initial outlines I can go reasonably quickly though.
tribe
That is pretty damn amazing that you could draw him that fast. It's evident you have a talent at art and have practiced that one before, but regardless: Nice job.

Does your career involve cartoons of this sort or something of that nature?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ninjakannon
tribe wrote:
Does your career involve cartoons of this sort or something of that nature?

I don't think they have a career... Judging by the fact that in another video of his on YouTube (the one I posted a link to) he is merely a kid and most kids don't have careers. Razz
fernandohcardoso
Ohhh...
littletomi714
Wow! That's pretty good. Keep up the great work!
Wolverine100
not bad
dz9c
pretty cool man. but if you could try to get footage not from a cell phone
ywc1818
Shocked I think this is a pretty cool video, (isn't it?). I can't do that fast at all Exclamation I'd really faithful to learn the skill from you! Would you mind to teach us your method???? Very Happy
Best Wishes,
Your friend Very Happy
jongoldsz
Thats awesome. I wish I could draw, even if it isn't that fast.
jabapyth
pretty good...if its not edited.
soulman
wow~~that's really fast.

Awesome~!
sketteksalfa
jabapyth wrote:

It looks not edited to me, the frames are continues. You have a nice imagination Picadore, i wonder how many times you have drawn Southpark character. Laughing
jabapyth
sketteksalfa wrote:
jabapyth wrote:

It looks not edited to me, the frames are continues. You have a nice imagination Picadore, i wonder how many times you have drawn Southpark character. Laughing

Maybe its my computer....it looked a little jerky.
tom69
If that's truely yours....AWESOME

Can someone learn me how to draw spongebob in 20 seconds??? Cool
Droop
pecad0re wrote:
Hey guys look how fast i can draw my own Southpark character ...it takes me 20 seconds...yes!!!! check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UGZEGfQk0

Tell me what you think and rate it on the site plz!!!

lwal good job man, keep up the good work - happy posting
James007
Topic moved to Hobbies and Animals.
Please remember to make valuable posts. (ohhh... is NOT a valuable post)
Motoracer380
looks like you sped up the video at first but then i realized it was just a skitchy slow frame video