FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm so sorry about it

simophin
I have not logged in for a long time because the internet access in my classmate's home does not work any more. Now i'm having classes in a boarding school far from home, can you execuse me for not logging for posting for a period of time.?i will come to forum few weeks later when i get home, can you please don't delete my account and files?thank you
wumingsden
simophin wrote:
I have not logged in for a long time because the internet access in my classmate's home does not work any more. Now i'm having classes in a boarding school far from home, can you execuse me for not logging for posting for a period of time.?i will come to forum few weeks later when i get home, can you please don't delete my account and files?thank you

I have opened an information ticket on your account so hopefully your hosting will not get removed. This should give you a special allowence so it doesn't, but anything could happen, so I recommend you backup your entire account and keep it safe just in case.

I doubt that your points till freeze, so you may have to get back in positive points for hosting. Another possibilty is steve resetting your points to 15, which has happened before, but this is decided case-by-case.

Wumingsden.
Manofgames
i thought you couldnt get hosting if your points were -0...
Animal
Manofgames wrote:
i thought you couldnt get hosting if your points were -0...

You can't get hosting when you're points are lower than 10, but this user is explaining that he is unable to post just now to maintain his points.