FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Movie Ever

JRumble82
the best movie ever is probably requiem for a dream. what a powerful movie! if you watch that movie and don't feel for the characters then you aren't human! the director, darren aranofsky is the man!! check out his new movie, the fountain. that's in my top 5 movies of all time.
Captain Fertile
This thread is repeated elsewhere I think. Unless you just want to discuss Requiem for a dream. Then this is an original thread.

In that case I have never seen it and was was never a movie I even chcked out but I will now. Smile
rightclickscott
Captain Fertile wrote:
This thread is repeated elsewhere I think. Unless you just want to discuss Requiem for a dream. Then this is an original thread.

In that case I have never seen it and was was never a movie I even chcked out but I will now. Smile

It's more like people are incredibly retarded and think that their favorite movie is the best movie ever.

According to the American Film Institute's "100 years, 100 Films" program (1997), voted on by more than 10,000 critics and artists and actors and historians alike, the only real official Number One film of all time is Citizen Kane (1941). I personally haven't seen this movie, but if it's considered the best movie ever, then I can only assume that it's better than a lot of today's crap.