FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you Single/Married/Divorced/....?

pashmina
I am single and want to be for ever.

Just a survey. Please tell me about status.? Razz
blue77
in some relationship. maybe legally I'm single
Chamaleon
Same as blue77.
leslewis
Married, for the second time. Doubt that I would ever try it again...
bluefossil
I am single... looking for my future ex-wife.
Insanity
In a committed relationship. Shouldn't that be an option?
DILLIGAF
I'm in a relationship, according to my taxes I'm "Single"
Kyraxe
I am married, been together for 7 years married for 2 of those 7 years. Best time of my life
Chris24
Married
lerian
Single. I have a GF I want to marry some day.
saya
single and i wish for ever...... Very Happy
Josephwweaver
well up untill 2 months ago i was single, and after praying and asking God for a wife he sent me my soulmate, and we are now courting and head over heals inlove with one onother.
Sadow
pashmina wrote:

I am married and I like it. But... there are always moments when I wish I weren't married. To be single is something you will miss when you're married. And if you're single, there will be moments that you will miss to be married. Both statuses have their advantages and disadvantages. Don't you think? If you totally disagree with me, let me know. Convince me to be single again. Razz
Subsonic Sound
Long term relationship. 21 months this month!
HoboPelican
Fair warning. Most of the posts here are short enough to lock this topic. Any further posts here should go into some detail...for example:

I have been married 3 times and have only had two wives. Wink Currently, I've been married for 13 years and have never been happier. I don't miss being single at all. We enjoy great times together but we both respect each others private time. Do I miss dating other women? Not really. I'd rather spend time with the winner instead of the runner-ups. Wink
rekluzz
HoboPelican wrote:
Fair warning. Most of the posts here are short enough to lock this topic. Any further posts here should go into some detail

You're right HoboPelican, soon there will be a bunch of comments saying nothing but "ditto". Laughing
I've been married now for 15 years which is probably a lifetime for some of the members here! I have a 14 year old daughter. I'm as happy as can be and enjoy my family life!
My first marriage ended in divorce after a few years because we were waaaay too young and immature. I should have waited a few more years, finished college, (which I've now done), travelled the world (which I've now done), saved for a house and car (which I've now done). I'd say to the single members who are young that they should enjoy their single years and not rush to get married until they are at least 25.
jay84h
I am in a relationship.
apple
Am currently engaged to my boyfriend of 3 years....

before him I was single for a long time.....
at 16 I had a child so after that, I was single up until now....

Am glad that I waited tho...
This is exactly what I have always dreamed of a relationship being.... Laughing
drirfan
Sadow wrote:

I am married and I like it. But... there are always moments when I wish I weren't married. To be single is something you will miss when you're married. And if you're single, there will be moments that you will miss to be married. Both statuses have their advantages and disadvantages. Don't you think? If you totally disagree with me, let me know. Convince me to be single again. Razz

I agree with "Sadow" that everything or relationship has its advantages and disadvantages.

But when this is the situation then we compare that there are more advantages or disadvantages.

I am still single and think that being a single has many more advantages than married.

What do you think?
glenn83e
currently in a relationship, engaged to be married
chris20
I am single. I feel bad for you married people though. Poor poor people.
Divinaeon
Totally single...it's hard to find gay men in my area that A. Are intelligent, B. Aren't queens, and C. Don't like to have sex with everything at every hour of the day.
Captain Fertile
chris20 wrote:
I am single. I feel bad for you married people though. Poor poor people.

Shocked Don't feel bad for me!

After years of being a typical red blooded male, interspersed with times of great lonliness I got married at the age of 35 for the first time and I am so happy to be so.

Being single has its moments but I honestly would not swap it for those times of lonliness and uncertainty when you feel alone, unatractive and unwanted.

I have the best wife in the world with three great kids (two of them step-kids, my wife was married before). My life would be so much poorer if I were single.

Shallow relationships can be fun (I had more tha fair share of these) but you can't beat the connection between two people in a commited relationship.

When it doesn't work out it is the pits but when it does work it is the best!

Highly recommended.
Becky
I have a boyfriend, so status = taken.
Smile
SWDGO
Leggaly married; but i live alone since last year. In this status is hard to say is Im single or married because I be starting in my life again.

in another word: "ups"
HoboPelican
SWDGO wrote:
Leggaly married; but i live alone since last year. In this status is hard to say is Im single or married because I be starting in my life again.

in another word: "ups"

Around here folks would say you are "separated". That concisely tells people you are available but still are working through the details of ending a marriage.
schumway
married and we have a 15mth old and lovn it... esp having a 15mth old is great... makes you feel young again and a joy to watch her grow and learn
frih
it doesnt matter whether you are single or not. if you marry, then you can make your wife as your friend because no one is complete. man need woman and woman need man at some part of life.

regards
abhi Crying or Very sad
just-in
I am single right now.. in 2 months i'll be married ... in 2 years i'll be father...

Smile
desertwind
Single as of now. (Literally and Legally) Smile

just-in wrote:
I am single right now.. in 2 months i'll be married ... in 2 years i'll be father...

Smile

WOW. That's a confident statement.
creezalird
I'm single current but on the way to make a relationship..hee
leslie.sweets
Me i am engaged to be married to the most wonderful man in the world I never thought love can be like this you wake up and look at the one beside you and say wow how did I get so lucky.( Realy would your rather wake up with some on the side of you every morining or to an empty space?) Glenn is my best friend and i have never had a man in my life like him he is funny and smart and talented he make me has the warm fuzzy feeling all over i canot wait for the day i say I do i know we are engaged but takeing our time and enjoying it Love is very hard to find if you have found it please don't let it go it is very rare.
~*~Sweets~*~ Embarassed
shamy
I'm a single , and try to find true love Idea
rheanna
Single and not looking Twisted Evil
Mordane
Single, Looking, Never Finding, Thinking of buying one off Ebay.
Tvis
I'm single...well I have a girlfriend, and somebody besides that... Laughing But now completely back to just one girl. When my situation is more stable I tend to start thinking about moving on. Starting a family, getting married, etc. Hopefully that will come quickly, I'm 33 years old now, and ready to get kids...what am I saying, I'm incredibly looking forward to get kids. It's my dream at the moment. Good luck to you all.
urbanbuddha
Legally, I am single. And probably will remain so for another 3 years or whenever my boyfriend decides to propose. =P

In anycase, I've been in a longterm relationship for 3 years now. =)
oleszka
Smile I am engaged
studsstudio
I'm having a relationship for more then a year now. Being single is fun, but a relationship can be too. I'm not feeling that NEED right now of wanting to be single again. Well, of course sometimes I act like I am..
Naberius
Married but not sure for how much longer.
starfish2007
I am single and looking at the moment
ThornsOfSorrow
I'm single, and I'm planning to stay that way. I have neither the time nor the patience for a committed relationship.
pampoon
I'm currently dating a wonderful girl named Courtney. We've been dating for what seem likes a lifetime. We started "going out" in the eighth grade and, even though we went to different high schools, have stayed together since.

She is here with me at LSU, and I can't explain with words how happy I am that we can finally see each other whenever we want. For four years in high school, we could only see each other on the weekends because I had football and she had dance. It was complicated, and at times seemed impossible, but we worked it out and it all turned out wonderfully.

For you people who say you don't ever want to settle down with one person, you are missing a lot. I heard a quote a few days ago:
Quote:
God gave us two hands, two eyes, two lips, two legs, and two ears. But he only gave us one heart. Why? Because someone else has the other one.

Yes, it's a little corny, but it speaks a lot.

(These are just my own opinions)

God bless,
Pampoon
QrafTee
pashmina wrote:

Odd that there's no poll for this thread, but I'm single.
alfaisal1957
single
Djem
i want to be single too :S but im living with my gf and its good and also bad:(
greenwoodmonkey
In a relationship, getting married in December 07 (UK) and again in August 08 (Thailand)

Work that one out!!!!!
billgertz
Single But I have a kid. Never been married.
starfish2007
I am single right now looking for a girlfriend but i have bin many dating relaytionships before it just never worked my best relaythionship ihad lasted about 8 months then she cheeted on me and now i binsingle andlooking for ayear now o well
rshanthakumar
Married for last 10 years. Two kids and going strong. I think one should enjoy every part of the life. You should enjoy when you are single. (One of the best moments of your life happen then! Don't miss it) At the same time, don't be a single for ever. You miss the other wonderful things of life. Marriage, Children and their growing up! That is one big fun.

Enjoy life to its core. There is a joy even in fighting with your wife, man!
Jakob [JaWGames]
I'm single but hope that my current condition changes within the closest months...
Flakky
Sadow wrote:
pashmina wrote:

That is why human created an in-between called a GF/BF Wink

I am single.
MrJe
I divorced a few months ago. That's hard stuff to handle, really.
I've lived with the same girl, then woman, for thirteen years. We have two daughters, aged six and three.
Being a single now is sometimes funny, as I can go out with friends, meet people (including girls, of course)... But it's sometimes heavy too.
I'm not sure love can last a whole life long, but if you are able to make a relationship mute into something suitable for both along ages, then you deserve happiness!
cooney666
im currently in a relationship with my girlfriend sylvia... we're going on 6 months...im excited
jenice
I'm officially divorced as of this past Saturday. It would have been twelve years for us in August.

I guess that makes me single again?

Gah. I don't want to date again. I dread it.
Drawingguy
Well, I would assume that people are happy with their status, or at least try to be, given the posts like "single forever" or whatever they were. If you want to be in a relationship, it happens, and if you don't, well then, it doesn't. I'm single right now, and while I'm not actively trying to change it, I'm always available ( Wink )
Flakky
jenice wrote:
I'm officially divorced as of this past Saturday. It would have been twelve years for us in August.

I guess that makes me single again?

Gah. I don't want to date again. I dread it.

Had exactly thesame feeling when my girlfriend broke up a year ago but you will get over it sometime Smile

I officially got a girlfriend a week ago with a student exchange, I am back from the country I went to but she lives there, Crying or Very sad
Blaster
I'm currently single. I would love to be with someone right now but am not. I hope to get with someone over the summer now that i'm working at a pool. Very Happy
Dalv87
I'm single, and I have every intention of remaining so for roughly a gazillion years.
emad4u
lol hopw u all good wife Laughing Crying or Very sad
chic4u03
im married
alvarorojas4
Single... :l
Tuvitor
I am in the process of getting divorced, unfortunately. Currently, I'm not sure if I'm really even interested in mating. I suppose in a couple years if the right woman comes along. I'm not closed to the idea of loving again, I'm just not expecting it to happen any time soon.
iyepes
pashmina wrote:

Add a poll to this thread, at least we could have statistics.....

BTW I'm single but still hope to marry one day..... The hope is vanishing with time......
mukesh
i am Single and about five years i am single
menino
I am single, and no meaningful relationships.
I like the single carefree life. Not too many responsibilities and so on.

Sometimes I think about marriage life, but I also see a lot of my friends are divorced or separated or whipped, and then I'm glad I'm not married.
NutzuEngineer
I'm in a relationship, according to my taxes I'm "Single"
ankur209
As for now I'm single .... broke up with my girlfriend recently !! Its good to be single..no worries no tension Cool
taytay
Abstinence is great!! And I'm still single...
rogue_skydragon
Single and hating it Confused
hazem
single and looking Cool
narashiman
I am single Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ready to Mingle !!!!
FastDebrid
Single with the hopes of meeting the guy God meant for me and whom I will be married and ave kids with and live a joyful life with God in our midst. Of course, that all depends in God's will. Smile
hwcorp
I'm single right now and don't want to get in any relationship because of scaring girls
ankurthakur
Single Sad
FastDebrid
pashmina wrote:

Blessed day!
Hi! Just curious.
Why would you want to remain single?
FastDebrid
hwcorp wrote:
I'm single right now and don't want to get in any relationship because of scaring girls

Scaring girls?
TheLimey
separated....
therimalaya
Married... and recently we have our first child.
busaboss
therimalaya wrote:
Married... and recently we have our first child.

Hi there, congratulations on your first child.

I'm single and me and my girlfriend's relationship were slowly going down.
nigam
i am happily married for 5 years now and so excited for to see our 2nd baby soon Smile
rodexa
I am now almost 23 years with my wife and still in love.
Da Rossa
Quote:

Can you elaborate?

@ rodexa: Congratulations!!
lesbisk
Maybe I should say is "into relationship"!
Da Rossa
lesbisk wrote:
Maybe I should say is "into relationship"!

Hm, what kind of relationship? Smile
Da Rossa
softonaseo15 wrote:
I dont know i am single or i have a girl friend Sad

Explain! This forum is for that! Very Happy
Vanilla
I'm single and I think I'll be single forever. I simply don't thrust people. I have had lots of boyfriends, but it's getting harder to find decent people. I won't lie, I think I'm the one with the issues. I have TDAH and I find it quite hard to get focused in... How can I say that? Focused in just one person? I tend to fall in love a lot and next week I don't even remember that I was dying of love like in a Romeo and Juliet play.

I made a post in my blog listing the reasons why I'm single and as for today, it's my most popular post. Go figure. I think people just love self-deprecating posts. Razz
Coen
Currently I'm single and am not really looking either, or at least I try not to. That is not to say I will sit idly by and do nothing if I do meet someone special, though. My take on things is that looking for such a person won't work that well, so I just take it easy.
Da Rossa
@ Vanilla:

Quote:
I'm single and I think I'll be single forever. I simply don't thrust people. I have had lots of boyfriends, but it's getting harder to find decent people. I won't lie, I think I'm the one with the issues. I have TDAH and I find it quite hard to get focused in... How can I say that? Focused in just one person? I tend to fall in love a lot and next week I don't even remember that I was dying of love like in a Romeo and Juliet play.

I made a post in my blog listing the reasons why I'm single and as for today, it's my most popular post. Go figure. I think people just love self-deprecating posts

I was about to ask you about that, but I'll try reading or other topic. But let me just say something: don't let your traumas seal your future. In your head, you know that's not the rule of universe: "if 7 relationships failed, then the 8th shall too". Absolutely not.

Also, guess what! I have TDAH too! I've been diagnosed and trated. It's just about facing a problem you know you have instead of falling to it. By saying "I have TDAH, so I'm like this" you're just psychologically approaching the truth to the lie. The truth is: "this (not your brain issue, but the relatioships issue) can be taken care of". The lie is: "since I have this condition, then it's so difficult to take care of that I won't fight anymore". Smile
Vanilla
Da Rossa wrote:
I was about to ask you about that, but I'll try reading or other topic. But let me just say something: don't let your traumas seal your future. In your head, you know that's not the rule of universe: "if 7 relationships failed, then the 8th shall too". Absolutely not.

Wanna know something curious? I have had 8 boyfriends and every relationship failed miserably hahaha!

Da Rossa wrote:
Also, guess what! I have TDAH too! I've been diagnosed and trated. It's just about facing a problem you know you have instead of falling to it. By saying "I have TDAH, so I'm like this" you're just psychologically approaching the truth to the lie. The truth is: "this (not your brain issue, but the relatioships issue) can be taken care of". The lie is: "since I have this condition, then it's so difficult to take care of that I won't fight anymore". Smile

Oh, it's not just my condition. I simply feel like I don't have the energy to spend in a relationship right now. It's almost like people don't have values anymore and I won't spend my precious time (since I have to study HARD) and my mental health with this. All my relationships were full of drama and I'm kinda tired of drama.

I know that some people really hate being alone and they fear being alone for the rest of their lives, so they cling to their relationships, even the destructive ones. I'm not like that. I love being by myself, to the point of having other people around just annoys me. So that's it. I'm an introspective girl and I like being like that. Very Happy
Da Rossa
Hmm, what about posting a photo of yours right now?
Edit: by the way, I think I understand you.
loremar
Yay! Singles For The Win! Very Happy

FACT: There are more miserable couples than singles.
hehe. Not really.
Couples think singles are miserable. Singles think couples are miserable. Razz
What's really most important is to look deep inside and find what makes you most happy. Wink

Da Rossa wrote:

If I can remember, if you dig enough the forum you'll find a pic of her... says the Official Frihost Stalker! Twisted Evil
Vanilla
Da Rossa wrote:
Edit: by the way, I think I understand you.

Are you hitting on me? Razz

loremar wrote:
Yay! Singles For The Win! Very Happy

FACT: There are more miserable couples than singles.
hehe. Not really.
Couples think singles are miserable. Singles think couples are miserable. Razz
What's really most important is to look deep inside and find what makes you most happy. Wink

Of course! People tend to believe that they're halves looking for someone to complete them. I like the idea of being a whole person. Very Happy
loremar
Vanilla wrote:
Of course! People tend to believe that they're halves looking for someone to complete them. I like the idea of being a whole person.

I like that as well.

It's good to think you can soar high without someone pulling you down because you needed each other's wings.... Now says the schizoid. lol Razz
Da Rossa
Yeah I just realised that some digging would help. Wasn't needed to go very deep indeed!

Quote:
Are you hitting on me?

Maybe...
andro_king
i am single..
but in love with a girl...
waiting for here reply..!!!
Vanilla
Da Rossa wrote:
Yeah I just realised that some digging would help. Wasn't needed to go very deep indeed!

Quote:
Are you hitting on me?

Maybe...

Well, good luck with that.

andro_king wrote:
i am single..

Did you tell her already? Good luck! And if you didn't, what are you waiting for? Razz
busaboss
andro_king wrote:
i am single..

Yeah you should tell her as soon as possible unless you plan on losing your chance in the near future. Grab your chance before somebody else does.