FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

little town

blue77
Yesterday I was go out in a restourant with a friend. We know each outher for a long time. Maybe for 7 or 8 years. And someone caled my boyfriend with whom I have a open relationships for 4 years to tell him that I'm in the center of town with my friend and thay also knows his name. My boyfriend caled me and ask where I am. In the matter of facts I was in the outher man house to set up something related with his lan connection. I told my boyfriend that I'm in home and convince him that this is the true. I asked my mother to call him from the telephone at home and to shut down the telephone after the first beep becouse he asked me to do so. I talk with him now and the story has pass out. Please tell me what you think about this story
Relentless
well then jus leave him, when he realises that you're telling the truth and was only with a friend, he'll come running back. And if he doesn't then he's not worth it.
Subsonic Sound
Should have told him the truth from the start. If you've known this guy for 8 years, he's obviously an old friend, and if you were just in his house to fix his LAN, just exactly what do you need to hide from your boyfriend?

There's no point lying over small issues. You've done nothing wrong, and if your boyfriend thinks you have that's the far more important issue. Lack of trust.
AmzLangers
I am really confused with this one. UMMM
If it's your man that doesn't trust you then leave him, there is no point to a relationship if there in no honesty or trust. XP Mkay. XP
jackpot98
There's no point lying over small issues. You've done nothing wrong, and if your boyfriend thinks you have that's the far more important issue. Lack of trust.
HoboPelican
Maybe I misread the first post, but did you say you and your boyfriend have an open relationship? Where I come from that means that both parties are ok with sex outside of the relationship. If that is the case, why would you lie about being at the other guys house? I mean even if you where having sex, you boyfriend would be ok with it, right?

Something seems a little bit off about this situation. Whatever you were doing at the other guys house, the fact that you felt you had to lie ( and go to some effort, also!) to your boyfriend makes me think that even you thought you shouldn't have been there in the first place. Whatever the case, once you start lying about your time with other men, you might want to do some serious thinking about your current relationship.
cloudship
I think it's dull.
The most important thing between a couple is trust and tell the true feeling about their common stuffs. Since you've lied to you BF with the situation, which I think there's no need for a lie, your BF would doubt your relationship.

I think you might need a thorough explanation, to be truly trusted by him with all the turth.
Captain Fertile
HoboPelican wrote:
Maybe I misread the first post, but did you say you and your boyfriend have an open relationship? Where I come from that means that both parties are ok with sex outside of the relationship. If that is the case, why would you lie about being at the other guys house? I mean even if you where having sex, you boyfriend would be ok with it, right?

Something seems a little bit off about this situation. Whatever you were doing at the other guys house, the fact that you felt you had to lie ( and go to some effort, also!) to your boyfriend makes me think that even you thought you shouldn't have been there in the first place. Whatever the case, once you start lying about your time with other men, you might want to do some serious thinking about your current relationship.

This is 100% correct and exactly what I was about to say.

If you were doing nothing wrong there was no need to lie. If you felt the need to lie then there was clearly something not right about the situation - either you felt guilty for being with the other guy or you hate the fact your boyfriend is checking up on you. Either way its time for some serious reflection on your relationship with your boyfriend.

Finally, if you mean open relationship in the way HoboPelican and I (and most of the world) think it means I find these relationships rarely last the test of time, plus if this is the case you chould never have to lie about where you are, who you are with nor what you are doing.

In these tpes of relationships the tactic should be if you don't think you will like the answer don't ask the question so your BF was wrong to check up on you (if and only if this is what you meant by an open relationship of course).