FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

some quality illustrations

hajiki
some quality illustrations Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me like - http://www.sugah-stylez.de/content2.htm
budazz
It takes long time to download the site mybe try to optimized it...it really helps
GB
The pink is also hard on my eyes. The Mystery Meat Navigation is especially hidden also. Makes it hard to find my way around or figure out what the site has to offer. Nice for a personal site, though. Graphic design is pretty good. Just takes a long time to load and hard to find your way around.
Bengt
Good designs. Only i would really change the user interface. The usability is not that high in my opinion.
balticJay
i thought it was really good, i love the pink but i would suggest to change the navigation as some people might not know how to use it and just leave, hope this helps
Dragate
OH, MY! LORD~!

THAT IS ONE CRAZY LAYOUT!

KUDOS! * 99^999999

If you go on with styles, designs and abstract concepts like that, your going to get VERY FAR!
KUDOS!
VERY NICE WEBSITE. Yes, does take quite the while to load, 3 minutes for my slow internet if I"m not mistaken, but it was worth it!

HOLY!

I have no advice to give, but to say... Twisted Evil

*clap clap clap* Shocked

Teach me some flash, will ya ^^

wow...!...

I'm out of words now.

That is actually such a good design. The abstract sort of like grunge style but not really style is so good...
I LOVE THE PINK~ Don't listen to the other guys, it's very good...
seriously... kudos
irishmark
That site is brilliant. This is the way websites hsould work! Well done!
darvit
Dragate wrote:
OH, MY! LORD~!

THAT IS ONE CRAZY LAYOUT!

KUDOS! * 99^999999

If you go on with styles, designs and abstract concepts like that, your going to get VERY FAR!
KUDOS!
VERY NICE WEBSITE. Yes, does take quite the while to load, 3 minutes for my slow internet if I"m not mistaken, but it was worth it!

HOLY!

I have no advice to give, but to say... Twisted Evil

*clap clap clap* Shocked

Teach me some flash, will ya ^^

wow...!...

I'm out of words now.

That is actually such a good design. The abstract sort of like grunge style but not really style is so good...
I LOVE THE PINK~ Don't listen to the other guys, it's very good...
seriously... kudos

Quoted for extra emphasis. Wink

I'm not too fond of pink, either, but this shade and this design is very effective, and very inspiring. It's a typical Flash designer portfolio, though, and I have seen several websites that have the same concept.

..But I think that your work is beautiful, nonetheless! Cool
Alkmania
Very nice with the flash website, but i doubt it took you longer to make it than it took me to load it.. One whole minute! Confused

But I guess that's normal with a site of this caliber... Rolling Eyes
devroom
Bengt wrote:
Good designs. Only i would really change the user interface. The usability is not that high in my opinion.

Really nice. I really like it. But as Bengt says the buttons should be easier. It took me about 1,5 sec to found out it were the menu buttons, which is imo way to long (for me atleast Wink )
Try to not let them disappear completely.
simplyw00x
I think as it is a design website you can safely ignore criticisms about usability - they're valid, say, when government sites use 'mystery meat' but not for a design website.

All in all this is a very polished and impressive site you should be proud of.
cavey
This site looks really great. The flahsartist has really a good eye for design.

Because of the mystery navigation, I did not bother to browse the whole site.

The illustrations-section looks impressive, but I only got to see two illustrations before I got fed up by waiting for the illustrations to load each time I clicked on a new one.

But the looks - very impressive. I would not hire this person to design a website for me though. I do not overestimate my visitors patience.
ninjakannon
cavey wrote:
I do not overestimate my visitors patience.

The average time taken before people give up and exit your site is about 8 seconds - the images took around that or a perhaps bit less for me. I would suggest shrinking the image size so that the download time is quicker.

I too like the site, although the pink (and white) are both a bit hard on the eyes.

I found one bug though; when you are browsing the images there is a white space under the small image previews where you could put more image previews. The thing is that when you move your mouse over that space you get the animation which plays when you move your mouse over the small image previews - have a look to understand what I mean, I haven't done it too well. This wouldn't be very hard to fix to be honest, but it looks a bit tacky.
{name here}
Your site takes too long to load, has an irritating colour scheme, and it has convolute navigation. I suggest you read HTML Hell, which covers just about everything you shouldn't do in web design from HTML, to design, and content.
Vimor
It's a really nice site but the pink really hurt my eyes when it was loading..... maybe you should darken the color down a bit or select a different color thats just plain darker?
ninjakannon
{name here} wrote:
Your site takes too long to load, has an irritating colour scheme, and it has convolute navigation. I suggest you read HTML Hell, which covers just about everything you shouldn't do in web design from HTML, to design, and content.

That HTML Hell, page is really good; I just read through the whole thing and I agree with everything. I've broken one rule they have... Hit counters - it's right about them too. I would favourite the page, but there's no need; most of that stuff is pretty obvious and I won't be doing it anyway.
Donutey
I love the artwork, but the actual usability aspect of the page is low. The image gallery is somewhat broken, I'm able to select things that don't exist, but it is as an experimental site it's great.