FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fantastico Issues.

Helios
When I try to install XOOPS, after I click the "new installation" link i get this:

This server is not licensed yet.

Can you fix this issue?
Bondings
Helios wrote:
When I try to install XOOPS, after I click the "new installation" link i get this:

This server is not licensed yet.

Can you fix this issue?

Oh, that has to be fixed. Wink Let me look into that.
Blurunner
Dude mine doesnt even have fantastico on it and when it did the server wasnt licenced yet can anyone help me
Maka
Blurunner wrote:
Dude mine doesnt even have fantastico on it and when it did the server wasnt licenced yet can anyone help me

Check your other topic, its not there for all of us, calm down.
Bondings
It will be back, it's just a matter of when. Wink
Helios
Just between us,

People love when things go fast, especially new people.
Even if it's not your fault, they'll point at you.

As I am not so new, I don't mind.

You probably know that, so i'll just stfu.

Thank Bondings.
Bondings
Fantastico is still not back, cpanel and whm are, however back up.
Helios
Ok, no fantastico at all.

That's very bad.

Bondings, can you explain what's going on?
Bondings
Helios wrote:
Ok, no fantastico at all.

That's very bad.

Bondings, can you explain what's going on?

The datacenter forgot to update the cpanel license. They fixed that now, but fantastico is inaccessible. However, it should be back up by tomorrow.
Helios
Ok, I see.

Thanks.
Reiji
Than i think ill just wait till tomorrow...

Thx...

BTW, i still cant use my ftp to access frihost.
n0obie4life
Reiji wrote:
Than i think ill just wait till tomorrow...

Thx...

BTW, i still cant use my ftp to access frihost.

Check the sticky Rolling Eyes
gonzo
Scripts that install scripts are often fraught with problems. Why can you not install the CMS yourself? Confused
scs
i've checked the i.p that licensed & it comes up like this official cpanel site license check

1 216.32.68.250 using package LAYEREDTECH-INTERNAL and is licensed though: Layered Technologies (active on: 2005-07-31 19:35:00, group: Layered Technologies*) and is active.
2 216.32.68.250 was using package LAYEREDTECH-INTERNAL and was licensed though: Layered Technologies (active on: 2005-04-24 07:28:45, group: Layered Technologies*) and is expired/deactived by Itadmin on 2005-07-30 18:56:34.
3 216.32.68.250 was using package LAYEREDTECH-INTERNAL and was licensed though: Layered Technologies (active on: 2005-03-20 07:01:22, group: Layered Technologies*) and is expired/deactived by unknown on unknown.
Blurunner
my fantasta is back but i think its broken lol. this is all it gives me when i click on something to the left: it doesnt give an instal link or anything else thats it.

phpWCMS

(1.1-RC4 Rev. A)
: 10.93
: 240.5
svhkid
same here, i got fantastico back ,but its having problems with the install
Blurunner
Yes,I am not the only one I thought I did it some how.Hey how long has this site been running?
Bondings
Blurunner wrote:
Yes,I am not the only one I thought I did it some how.Hey how long has this site been running?

Yes, it is still not completely installed, but it does show up. That's already a good start. Wink

Frihost has been running for over 3 months now. Just look at the dates on the memberlist.
Blurunner
This is a pretty tight site for only three months.Dude this site would be pretty tight if it had been runnung for 3 years.Yea that fantastico does show up. Will this thing be done by friday?maybe?lol thanks for all the help and I realy do apreciate it.
Maka
Blurunner wrote:
This is a pretty tight site for only three months.Dude this site would be pretty tight if it had been runnung for 3 years.Yea that fantastico does show up. Will this thing be done by friday?maybe?lol thanks for all the help and I realy do apreciate it.

Honestly man we dont know, its the data centre that fixes it they cant give us a date so we cant do anything.
Bondings
Fantastico is working now. Very Happy
mOrpheuS
Bondings wrote:
Fantastico is working now. Very Happy

and there was much rejoicing Very Happy

now all the lazy people (and those not able to upload scripts manually due to other reasons) out there can install scripts again.