FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fair Price of (web)coding to charge?

Saber
Hey, well being a freelance coder I never can decide on how much to charge people, now I know what I do tends to be not that specialized, and that its just the busy work that most don't like doing.(html, css, slicing photoshop files)

Now for the past year I have been charging about $20-$25 per page to code, but my problem is that I code it in a way that my main client has a system now that he knows how I work and has one page have all the parts of code that he needs for the other pages as well. Thus this is where I would like to be paid more fairly for that. But I just can't decide on whats a balanced cost.

For you other coders out there, what do you normally charge for a page/job that you work on?

-saber
Pikokola
Hm...
Why don't you ask for a packet - like one full web - which contains index page, credits, etc etc, (Like Joomla) for $250 - They can choose or ask you about what they need.

and about the cost for one page hmm... maybe $10 for one simple page ,and you can increase the cost if it's harder or more complicated pages Smile
biljap
You could try to find prices on the websites of some companies that do what you want to do and to compare their and your quality/price.