FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Games Topic

Silent
Yesterday i asked what games people played and i was told there was a games topic. I searched for it and could not find it. I was thinking if there is none this could be the topic to talk about what games you play and why you play them and junk like that. So if there is a place that is made for games could i have the like. If not well everyone can post hear Smile

Games I Play: Counter-Strike 1.6 / Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne

Level i Play: In Counter-Strike i currently play a level before semi-pro and just above amatur. I play in a league called Cal. Many people have probably heard of it. My team just signed up and we are in Cal - O Season 18.

Warcraft 3 i am basicly at the same level of play but i think im better at Counter-Strike when i want to be. My clan plays in league like W3aL and anyone that plays wc3 and follows the amatur scene knows what i am talking about!
reddishblue
Are you kidding me? We have a whole games FORUM and there is a stickied topic about this, go there please.
gh0stface
Not to sound condescending, but you definitely should have looked harder.

-Locked-