FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

EvilPr0xy

munkey_boy
Hey my new site is www.evilpr0xy.co.nr it is not hosted on Frihost because it's against the ToS. Although I wish it was Sad. This is a non-profit site(Well maybe a bit of FRIH$ for advertising Wink).
plato
Hey munkey_boy,
well done, even it doesn't support SSL service.
irishmark
um - i dont quite understand what this is.

I am a designer not a tech head but i think it needs a small paragraph explaining in plain english what this does and how to use it.
{name here}
irishmark wrote:
um - i dont quite understand what this is.

I am a designer not a tech head but i think it needs a small paragraph explaining in plain english what this does and how to use it.

If it has the word proxy and it has a form. Chances are it's a cgi-based proxy. I don't think that something that you would visit to obviously know how to use would need an explanation.

My big criticism is that you use co.nr, which isn't really search engine friendly and uses frames to display content. That is all.
warallthetm
Ok, i'm always a fan of proxies. You need an index page, something to explain it, make it look nice, give links to other helpful resources. Then add a Giant button that says start surfing anonymously or something like that. Get a tl domain. (no co.nr) And you WILL have an awsome site. Consider adding a login system so the user has to sign-up, or submit his email address.
Also, pm me about advertising, i'm kinda interested and i pay Very fairly xD