FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE GAME CHARACTER?

agustin
agustin
Definitly Mario Bros. He is the one who I used to play with when I was a little child... Its one of the greatest games that ever exist!!!
Blu_Spykz
Leon S. Kennedy *Resident Evil 2, Gaiden, 4*

He's funny, adverse at handling a SHED load of weapons, seems to always work along side the fairer of the fairer sex, and gets to blast holes in zombies a*ses all day long.

Couldn't ask for a better life. Twisted Evil
soulman
I like Max Payne, who from the game with the same name...
Loghete
I hate Caps Lock.

I like Gordon Freeman and Alyx Wayne and Dog in HL, Cloud Strife in FFVII and Jade in Beyond Good and Evil (let there be a sequel!)
Vladalf
I like: Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, Dog <--- from Half Life 2

Quote:

Loghete
....Alyx Wayne .....

It's Alyx Vance...
Ultrak1ll
I like that dude from Manhunt 2.

EDIT: shit necro sorry
GioMellark
I like Link (it's weird to say it LOLOLOL), Ganondorf and Navi, from The Legend of Zelda. Hm... I like Cloud and Tifa from Final Fantasy. Banjo, Kazooie and Jinjo, from Banjo and Kazooie. Sora, Riku, Marluxia and Axel from Kingdom Hearts. Oh oh oh! There's still Roxas and Namin้, also from Kingdom Hearts! RazzP'

Hm... T. Hawk, Cammy, Dhalsim, Akuma, Gouken and Blanka from Street Fighter. Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, King, Nina and Xiaoyu from Tekken. And, finally, Orochi and Leona from The King Of Fighters. ^^'

Yep, I love so much characters xD'
kavkec
Mario. becuse of his sound.
Skiing_Is_Euphoria
Fox and Falco have always been my favorites
dohzr
I like Mario as well Smile
ZapMon
Mario , from super mario brothers.
Vanilla
Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog and NiGHTS from NiGHTS into Dreams are my faves. I do like Alucard (because he is cool) and Shanoa (because she is the first girl!) from Castlevania series. Very Happy
johans
my name is my favorite name character.. usually i edit it and put my name on it..
TheRPGLPer
My favourite character is Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII.
Ultrak1ll
Gordon Freeman!!! also I like that Deus Ex guy - Adam Jensen.
fmrg
What about Dangerous Dave Very Happy
chartcentral
Ryu of Street Fighter. Smile
ZeytinGrafik
more then one :

Raziel in soul reaver.
Garrett in Thief.
Mario in Super Mario Bros.
playfungames
My favorite gaming character undoubtedly would be RYU from Street Fighter.
siemens13
My favorite game character is Mario Bros. He is the best that i i have seen ever.
Tuvitor
Until Star Wars: The Old Republic ruined his character, Revan. So currently it's Shepard. I usually play FemShep because I'm not a big fan of the male's voice acting... So... Fem-Shepard.

Well, then there's Link, and Samus, and The Exile (now Meetra Surik damn canon) and a lot of others... hmmm.

Actually I'm going to go with HK-47, despite his ending in SWTOR. I hate that fight. Sad
XchaosX
Ezio from Assassins Creed and Wheatley from Portal
lightningleo
My favorite character is Ezio Auditore de Firenze from Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, and Revelations..
He is damn good and looks very cool to me..
XchaosX
lightningleo wrote:
My favorite character is Ezio Auditore de Firenze from Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, and Revelations..
He is damn good and looks very cool to me..
I Agree
90dota
I like play DotA, so my FAVOURITE GAME CHARACTER is SF
Cosmoslayer
Lars from the Tekken series. XD
jkaushalya
NOOB SAIBOT : Mortal Kombat

SUB-ZERO : Mortal Kombat

NOMAD : Crysis

drunkenkoz
My favorite game character has to be Link from the Legend of Zelda series of games.
KaczuH
My personal top

Commander Shepard - i'm huge fan of Mass Effect Trilogy, completely fallen into its world so my choice is little biased.

Unnamed from Gothic trilogy - still remember when scared i ran from fire golems and satisfaction after killing dragon.

Darth Raven from KotOR - liked to be badass mastering the Force
Josso
It's hard to say actually, I don't think I've ever "bonded" with a character in a game like I have in a book or a show.

I quite like some plotlines like the sadistic nature of portal, or the vegetable driven days of commander keen, or the hellish journey through D2 but I dunno I've never actually cared too much about a single character. Weird
Lishmares
I like Raphael from Soul Calibur, Howarang from Tekken, Kratos from God of war, Clap trap from Borderlands Laughing and i used to like Mario Bros but when i realised that the guy can break bricks with his hands but he die when a turtle touches him...i kinda changed my mind Very Happy
setfirework
There are numerous characters that are definately up there, but the one that is really popping up in my mind is actually Glados. There is no character as funny, unpredictable, and terrifying as her.
chartcentral
My favorite game characters would have to be:
Ryu of Street Fighter,
Mario of the Super Mario Brothers, and
Squall Leonhart of Final Fantasy VIII. Smile
darthrevan
Josso wrote:
It's hard to say actually, I don't think I've ever "bonded" with a character in a game like I have in a book or a show.

I quite like some plotlines like the sadistic nature of portal, or the vegetable driven days of commander keen, or the hellish journey through D2 but I dunno I've never actually cared too much about a single character. Weird

The character I have bonded with the most would be Revan from "Star Wars: The knights of the old Republic." Then maybe would be Ezio from Assasin's Creed.
Utopia GFR
agustin wrote:

I have a couple of ones Very Happy

Sephiroth
(FFVII), Sonic, Serious Sam and Lara Croft (Tomb Raider).