FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Best 100 song ever made

wella
i know that u r great guys so why don't we all participate and make a list of the 100 love song best ever made Wink
i'll start the list with celinedion because u loved me & daniel beddingfield if u r not the one .......
Darius
Have you thought for a moment that it's impossible to make such a list? Our tastes for music differ even if we like the same type of music. It would be yet another topic to argue about who's better.
Blu_Spykz
Darius wrote:
Have you thought for a moment that it's impossible to make such a list? Our tastes for music differ even if we like the same type of music. It would be yet another topic to argue about who's better.

Indeed it would, but a top 100 is always with debate.

My "favourite" love song, however, is...well actually I don't have a favourite love song. The closest I can come to is "With You" by Linkin Park.
soulman
well, different people have their own different favorites... so it's impossible to just list...

however, I remember there is a topic that disccssed about "the top 100 of most important songs to the world"
wella
Quote:
Darius wrote:

I know what are you talking about Darius, but it seems that you didn't get what i mean, even our taste of music is different you must find shared group have the same taste , so listing songs you like most will help every single person to create his own list Smile