FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lineage 2 and Guildwar

tjatssa
Has anybody played either of the games?
Im debating hard on which game to play.
I like the fact that lineage 2 has awesome graphics and i like their style of characters.
But I also like the fact that in giuldwar, you only have to pay for the games itself and the coming expansion sets.
How is the lvl up in both games and the pvp settings?
If any of you played either game or both, please let me know.
Thnx a lot!
Haku
Well, Linage 2, is not a good game. Cuz it's all flat. The graphics aren't good, even if it needs kinda good graphic card, the 3d-artists aren't that good. The only thing that looks nice are the characters. And the gameplay isn't great either. You get 2 spells, or skills at the beginning, but then you need to play , i dunno to lvl 36 to get the 3rd spell. And thats not a couple of hours play, its more like couple of weeks or somethin.

Guildwars, is good, not expensive, greate graphics, cool effects, alot of different spells and styles of character (you can mix 2 proffesions). And i just love the Collectors Edition, nice soundtrack cd and cool art book. But it get's a little slow at lvl 10 and above, i tought it would be less time consuming, and you're always low on gold, i don't get it.

But Lineage 2 gets like 4/10
and Guildwars gets 8/10

Hope that helped ya!