FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

JACKY CHAN's RUSH HOUR 3

vickriz
Good day to all.

Does anyone knows any information about Rush Hour 3?

I just wanted to know when their going to launch this movie or do we still have chance to see this in big screen?
Blu_Spykz
Confirmed Cast:

Jackie Chan
Chris Tucker
Vinnie Jones
Hiroyuki Sanada
Noémie Lenoir
Max von Sydow
Yvan Attal
Sun Ming Ming
Roman Polanski

Directed by
Brett Ratner

Rush Hour 3 has a target release date of August 10, 2007.

Sources :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Hour_3
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293564/
Seiji
^Thanks for the info.

I just saw his newest movie Rob-B-Hood some I'm looking forward to Rush Hour 3.
Jdakel
Yeah I heard about that. It's supposed to be shot in Paris and again they get mixed up in the triad crew
angelussum
The first one was pretty good.

The second one was okay.

But now a third? Here's to hoping.

I hear Jackie Chan isn't too excited about this new movie. Personally I think the years are catching up to him, he's not as good as he used to be with all the action. Will be interesting to see where his career takes him.
Seiji
Even though he is old his movies are still action packed. I watched Rob-B-Hood was surprised to see him still doing those dangerous stunts. I here Rush Hour 3 will be his last movie. Even if it is we'll probably still see him directing.
vickriz
I really miss my idol. He's been here in the Philippines many times. The last time he visit here was introducing his coffee business.

He is my all time favorite martial Arts artist/actor. I always wanted to see him with the combination of comedy, action and death defying stunts in big screen.

God always bless him and I wish him good health.

Thanks also to guys who shared their thoughts in this area.
Kelcey
Hmmm. this'll be interesting. Didn't even realize RH3 was coming.
jdhoward72
From what I understand, the reason for the long delay was because Chris Tucker didn't want to do another, and kept turning down the scripts sent his way. Of course, this coulda been a rumour, but that's what I read somewhere.

I look forward to this movie too. I loved the first one, and can sit through the second. I think Jackie does a great job of mixing martial arts/comedy/and plots. Great actor.

See ya,

John
vickriz
jdhoward72 wrote:
From what I understand, the reason for the long delay was because Chris Tucker didn't want to do another, and kept turning down the scripts sent his way. Of course, this coulda been a rumour, but that's what I read somewhere.

From what I have read in a Jacky Chan's Fun Club Forum web site(I forgot the web URL..). Chris Tucker wants to be in a management list of editing the finished film which is Jacky has only accounted to.
wumingsden
Hmmmm, rumours, rumours, rumours ...

On one of the links provided in an ealier post, another website stated that tucker was demanding too much (too big a salary, too big a say in the script, too much power over final say and final cut, etc, etc).
Chan apparantly said that tucker shouldn't be so demaning because he's only been in two big movies (by this i guess he means rush hour 1&2).

I also heard (I actually think I read in the Sun) that Chan wants to start focusing more on his acting, and less on his martial arts skills. To be quite honest though, I think he's diluded if he thinks he can remain in the film industry and not do any martial arts. He is famous for his martial arts, and will always be in demand for this. His acting skills however are pretty bad, in my opinion, so if he does stop doing martial arts stunts, then he'll fade away in the pitiful dog-eat-dog backdrop of a sinful world that is Hollywood.