FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PULP FICTION

Jdakel
Okay, So I don't know how long this version of this movie has been out but does anyone have this 2 disk edition or the Limited 3 Disk Box Sex Edition. Is it worth all the special features. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
stojanovic_ivo
Definitely one of the best movies ever...I like Quentin Tarantion a lot ...His works are masterpieces... What i like the most in this movie are the dialogues ...
RT Cunningham
I dunno. I could never finish the movie after the scene where the needle gets stabbed into that girl's heart.
kerryworkman
Man that is the best part sooo unexpected and disturbing, how could you not like that? Well I guess it was a little graphic and not for those with a feint "HEART". he he he. Well you have to try to finish it, the movie is just not the same without seeing it come to a close.
Captain Fertile
Has to be one of my favourite films. Fuy, violent, disturbing and cool. A great cast and well put together.

I have watched this movie close to a hundred times I guess, still as entertaining as ever.

One of Tarantino's best, if not his best.
linangan
When I finished my first viewing of Pulp Fiction, I instantly rewinded (remember when we had to rewind) it and watched it again. I was in complete awe of the film. The subject matter walked as fine a line between lurid and spiritual as Jules did in the movie. Two characters with such a cool way about them have never been written since or before Vincent and Jules. They might as well been named “Ying” and “Yang.” We were also given Bruce Willis’ best performance in any film before or since. On top of all these gems, Pulp Fiction delivered some of the most memorable lines in film history, the dialouge has directly shaped me since seeing it.
Sharpe
This movie is definately one of the top 5 I have ever seen. :P
Just seeing the topic makes me want to watch it again.
missdixy
Definitely a masterpiece ^^
mattchun
a masterpiece of 90's!
Octaeder
Captain Fertile wrote:

Almost without a doubt his best...

The only one of his films I'd say was close to being flawless.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed all of his films, but I still think he is somewhat over-idolised as a director. Yes he's good, but this film is the only evidence we've got that he's as good as everyone keeps going on about... and it's just one film.
Blu_Spykz
Tarantino is special. His insight into movie making is fantastic, almost unrivalled.

Also, Pulp Fiction is perhaps the greatest cinematic masterpiece ever. Even people who don't like this film find it hard to say a bad word about it.

Awesome film. Watch it now, right now, and buy the DVD tomorrow.
kerryworkman
Octaeder wrote:
Captain Fertile wrote:

Almost without a doubt his best...

The only one of his films I'd say was close to being flawless.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed all of his films, but I still think he is somewhat over-idolised as a director. Yes he's good, but this film is the only evidence we've got that he's as good as everyone keeps going on about... and it's just one film.

I agree that he is somewhat over-idolised, however I think that Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill 1 & 2, and the room he did in Four Rooms were all excellent films he directed (not to mention the movies he wrote). I know that perhaps many of you may not agree with Kill Bill, or even Four Rooms, but Reservoir Dogs was by far his best work in my opinion. I know that Pulp Fiction has more universal appeal, and had alot of other things going for it, but reservoir dogs was grittier, edgier, and had excellent dialogue, direction, acting just like pulp fiction, plus it was original (alot of the originality people talk about in pulp fiction was shown here first) and in my opinion was the better of the two movies. It was also the film that introduced us to Tarantino's unique take on plot developement, which he expanded on in Pulp Fiction. It was in essence the movie that showed his talents, and paved the way to Pulp Fiction and the rest of his career. That's my opinion on the subject, but you know what they say about opinions .... Very Happy
tkGER
really awesome. I just loved it. besides tarantino's story, script, or whatever you want to call it, the actors did also a pretty good job. And the cast isn't just like "ocean eleven" where you have lot of familiar faces in a lousy story. This was a great cast in a great story with great filming (which is also important)
One of a kind, hope I can get my hands on the special edition soon Cool
canadol
This move is in my top ten or real close.

Tarantino is a real bright movie maker but he has not done anything substantial in a while. In a way that is probably good because he does just put out movie after movie just to make money on his name. What I hate is how much his name has been used over the past few years that is just getting people into the seats. "Tarantino presesnts" is just a ploy, he did not write, direct or produce (maybe co produced or something) but it is just a name to help the film.

I hope he puts out something in the next while that is truly up to the character of Pulp fiction
wabik90
My niggas, this movie is awesome(especially Marsellus Wallace, who says: )
Quote:
Nah, I'm pretty ******' far from 'ok'.

So you read the bible? Ezekile[25:17]...
Smile
McDucque
This is one of his best movies, Uma Thurman is just like... hot as hell in this.

now on the other hand, Jackie Brown, a movie that doesnt get a lot of positive talk, to me is the 2nd best, if not THE best Tarantino.
twisthigh
I've never seen it, but I hear its a must see movie, one of the classics. So eventually I'll see it I'm sure.