FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Quality Posts

DynamicNames
What's your definition of a quality post? Is it a long post? Is it a post that basically just has no spam in it? Is it just a post that isn't spam? Is it a post that just doesn't have filler text in it? What do you think Quality Posting is?

-

I think that it is a post that has a meaning to it, but doesn't have tons of filler text. I for one don't really care about the quantity, I care about the quality, just like the name basically states. What's your definition?
iNs@nE
What they basically mean by quality posts is...
LONG LONG Posts...That way you get 4 Frih$ per every long post.
But just make sure that you done spread bull shit around.
Infact you dont have the need to. Just read the persons post, think about it and post somethin related and sensible according to it i.e if you know what tha person is talking about.

If you dont, then just give that topic up and go ahead to that next one. See, what I just did is a quality post I guess. Its pretty simple actually..!!
David_Pardy
This is not an example of a quality post.
HoboPelican
iNs@nE wrote:
What they basically mean by quality posts is...
LONG LONG Posts...That way you get 4 Frih$ per every long post.
But just make sure that you done spread bull shit around.
Infact you dont have the need to. Just read the persons post, think about it and post somethin related and sensible according to it i.e if you know what tha person is talking about.

If you dont, then just give that topic up and go ahead to that next one. See, what I just did is a quality post I guess. Its pretty simple actually..!!

That gave me a good laugh, but there is a lot of truth in it. It is a bit subjective, but think about this. A long post may or may not be a "quality" post, but a very short post is never a quality post. We like to see posts that go into a little detail about what you think and why. Make some good points or question points already made. Don't simply agree or disagree with a previous post.

A quality post will show some thought and encourage a thoughtful response from others.
Captain Fertile
I agree Wink
Desmond
I quality post is a post that's long and thoughtful. The longer the post, the more points you earn.
HoboPelican
Captain Fertile wrote:
I agree Wink

Hmm, as a moderator I should slap you with an AWIT for that post, but I just can't bring myself to do it Smile Thanks for a perfect example of the sort of posts that drive mods crazy. Laughing
UnikeViruz
LOL, This is the cheesiest post I've seen Very Happy I like It lol
It gave me a good laugh.
saratdear
A quality post adds to the discussion in a productive way, isn't just smilies or whatever. Just my opinion, of course. Wink For example, in the Suggestion forum, if someone makes a suggestion, instead of just saying "Good Idea", you could say why it is a good idea, and what could be done to make it better etc. etc.
And so, naturally, if a quality post has all these qualities, then naturally it would be longer than two lines.