FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Am scared

zeene
I have a basic problem with girls. Each time I start to get close into relationship with any girl, I become scared of long term relationship that the girl maybe demanding of me.

Some help here?
lastelement0
in my experience, honesty is the best policy. just find some time to discuss what you each want from the relationship. even if what you each want is different, its best to know what the other wants so no one feels let down if the othere doesnt necessairly feel the same
iNs@nE
If you'd ask me..all I would say is..

Just let things go as they are. She wont bring up the topic of having a long term relationship until and unless she is sure that she wants to do it and for that she needs to know you for quite a long time

And the time she puts up the topic in front of you, ask yourself how you feel about that girl? If she is the right one to spend some quality time with. If you feel positive then just go ahead say YES to her. If you feel otherwise, there is always the sweet word called NO.
Srs2388
I could see why you'd be scared a long termed relationship can be scary and make you not want one.
xkobram
zeene wrote:
I have a basic problem with girls. Each time I start to get close into relationship with any girl, I become scared of long term relationship that the girl maybe demanding of me.

Some help here?

i thing best advice is not to be scared, but it depends on person...

I would like long relationship full of love, trust, happiness and time spent together...

Ask yourself: Do you wanna love her or you want her only in your bed?
angelussum
It's normal to be scared of going into a long term relationship. Every relationship is different though, and people expect different things. Just like someone has mentioned, being honest is important. Also talk about how you are feeling with her, communication can do wonders sometimes. Let things happen naturally and take it slow.
varon
i totally understand your anxiety. it happens all the time. i suppose it comes from expectations in a relationship. setting up unrealistic ideals is just wrong. just know the right things to do, what your responsibilities are when getting into a relationship, and if you can accept your girlfriend for who she is despite so many mistakes. yep, keep a real and lasting relationship is more hard work than the misconceived analogy of real love being as wonderful as a walk on the clouds -- i learned that the hard way. i wish you good luck, if you really love this girl i know you'll do everything to keep her. Smile
tiel_99
You didn't give much info about your background - how old are you? How many relationships you've been in, bad experiences?

Generally, responsibility affects different people in different ways. Some adore the responsibility, some don't. It may comfort you to know that girls go through the same thing too.

You just have to figure out what you want in life first before you commit to a girl. Falling in love is easy, it is staying in love which is hard.

Is this relationship going to lead you to your goals in life or is it going to distract you from achieving it?

The reason why many relationships fail is because of expectations. Both parties in a relationship have different expectations of each other. Sometimes these expectations are not expressed and when they are not met, the relationship fizzles and dies.

Maybe you need to set out your expectations to the girls first and get them to tell you theirs. Then you can both assess whether both of you are able to achieve them at this point in your lives.

Good luck,

From the question I'd guess that you are interested in girls, until they shared the bed, after that you are basically looking for another one again. Is that how it is? And probably because from your experience you can tell that after the sex the girls tend to be stayers. And that scares you? You actually want a relationship based on sex when you want it without having her around all the time. I guess there are no a lot of girls that share this idea. A lot of men do, I think. But, the reason why you ask others opinions is because you don't want the girls to think that you used them for the sex. Although is does tend that way. I guess there is not a good answer to this at all. There are girls on this planet that love a relationship like that. But my guess is, it's like winning the lottery. Sorry bro' Good luck to you anyway...
just-in
zeene wrote:

Some help here?

I don't understand why you are scared of long time relationship?

the way you save money the same way you should keep your relationship with people.

According to me people are more powerful than the money. Sometimes people will be more useful than the money.

So my suggestion would be keep the relationship as long as they behave well with you.

Justin
SWDGO
Congratulations, you be honest.

many people feel that; but that show you don't be sure of love. When you be ready the love can receive you; but is not time yet.