FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I use a domain name independent of Frihost? How?

ysamphy
I am writing to ask whether or not I can get my website hosted by Frihost but use an independent domain name, other than the Frihost subdomain. If yes, how can I do so? I have tried requesting the hosting service, but there was no option for me to register my own domain name not under the Frihost domain.

I think we can do so, for I have gone through the directory and found out that some of the websites listed there do not use Frihost subdomains. But how if what I think is correct? ***Note that I have not requested a hosting account yet!

I can't wait to hear your response! Many thanks in advance!
mathiaus
Request using a frih.net subdomain and then add your domains yourself later, once your account has been created.
ysamphy
Thanks for your response. It seems I have found the right place to learn about website! You guys are great resources for me!
rajhank
These guys are not gr8 resources but the very best sources.
sbel
Lol. The very best?

By the way, you need to have (purchase if you don't have yet) a domain to replace the existing Frihost one
Manofgames
to change it, just choose the domain administration option on the main page, then click add your own domain.

good luck, i hope you get accepted!

ps, you can host unlimited domains, but can have only one .frih.net
ysamphy
Many thanks for your responses to my question! Hope my request for a hosting account will be accepted soon so I can start exploring more about how to build a website. Very Happy Very Happy

I can't wait to start now!