FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CHECK IT OUT

Thomas_uk
hey take a look at my NEW site, it will have some visitor content soon, what you think
SamiTheBerber
Thomas_uk wrote:
hey take a look at my NEW site, it will have some visitor content soon, what you think

What is the site url? Site in your WWW-site doesn't work.
Thomas_uk
Exclamation oh yeah sorry im rele dumb and forgot to put it.

the site url is: www.enemy.frih.net

and i have changed the www. site to right link, tell me what u think and how i should improve!

thabks
the6thfactor
I like it alot! Creative design Smile
rajhank
Gud go Ahead provide some more content.

A good design gr8 work.
SamiTheBerber
You have very nice layout. The large picture in awsome.

You have some coding errors. You should add doctype, HTML 4.01 Transitional would be your choice.
Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
        "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
You have too much stuff in style.css. Remove <style>-tags from there, you don't need them in that file. You should use every style rows making them configured from style.css. Your hotwire picture has some warnings on its link. When there is a &-char in link, it should be in format &amp; based html structure. Div-tag doesn't have name atribute. In your case you should use id instead of name. If you use many tags with same "name" you should use class atribute. In img-tag have to be atleast two atributes, which are src and alt. alt atribute describes image you have and it is seen with image loading errors and with text browsers. You have embedded background music, which is annoying. But for my luck, you have coded it with method, that it gives error for me and other firefox users. You need one more </div> at the end of site above of </body>. You have also errors with iframe, but I suggest another, more modern way to make your site works.

Instead of iframe you should learn some php and configure .htaccess-file. With those you can make your site more flexible and faster to load. You already have div-tag around iframe. Remove iframe and make there php-script which check in which site visitor want to be and gives that site. I n.htaccess you can mask php-file to looks like html without any variables to see.
Code:
<?php
if (empty($_REQUEST['site'])) require("main.txt");
elseif ($_REQUEST['site']=="blog") require("blog.txt");
//etc.
?>
It is simple code. You should make your main.htm to main.txt or what ever you want and remove any <html> and other page liking tags. You should have <p>-tags and other within <body>-tag.
irishmark
Nice site!

I love the layout and the way the whole thing works. Ther is one thing i'd change! which is the auto start on the music. I hate it when people do this as it can be very intrusive. While your music is good it still annoyed me ewhen i visited the site that music blared out of my speakers and made me jump out of my skin!

You could make the embedded player more obvious and have a sign asking people to listen rather than forcing them to do so by default.
warallthetm
sweet site, i was thinking of make a personnal portfolio site for myself, but i hate using photoshop slices, i totally forgot about how sweet div's are. Nice site, but use a flash player instead of that mp3 thingy
plato
warallthetm wrote:
sweet site, i was thinking of make a personnal portfolio site for myself, but i hate using photoshop slices, i totally forgot about how sweet div's are. Nice site, but use a flash player instead of that mp3 thingy

I do think so, but u should avoid the frames, as are unfavourable.
Thomas_uk
hey everyone thanks for all the help and suggestions, when the weekend comes i should have enough time to make the changes and add the links etc. imgoing to add the content, well what i have backed up from my old site so more content soon aswell ...

thanks again!
Junkie
I just want everybody know that this Thomas guy is BIG ASS COPYCAT.

He likes to rip off people design and claim them that HE made it which is big bullcrap.

He so far copied 3 layouts from 3 different people. I find it very crappy to see in this topic, that he gotten compliments and criticism to the layout I made!

Even though I see his enemy site is down, I know he will continue disrespecting people's work.

I think you guys should ban him cause he doesn't give a shit and he does not deserve the free hosting that you guys offer him.

The layouts he have copied from are from the following sites;
white-lines.net
secret-desire.net
music.alternative-junkie.org
jynxanims
Loser, lol. Which may be why his site is not there anymore...