FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why Was My Account Suspended???

Crackr
my frihost website DID NOT have anything illegal on it, i installed PHP-Nuke Platinum which has been released by TechGFX.com, so i have no clue why i got suspended, i was coming to make my posts cause my comp was down for a few days, like wtf you want us to post 50 times a day or something, i had no such files as music or downloads or anything so i dont have a clue wtf your problem was with suspending my account, PHP-Nuke Platinum is just a better version of PHP-Nuke, PHPBB and any form of PHP scripting, and it IS NOT ILLEGAL and its FREE TO ANYONE who WISHES TO USE IT.

so please re-instate my website because i have not violated your TOS and you had no right to suspend my account for no reason

PeAcE
Sincerly,
1 Angry Ass ******
yupeng
May be some misunderstanding had taken place.
I think that ,if there weren't anything that agains the TOS,admin will give you the hosting again.
Daniel15
I suggest you reply with your cPanel username and your subdomain name, otherwise they won't know what account to reactivate
yupeng
Just wait for some time,when our admin have time see your post here.
If there were no illegle files in your site or there were no wrong things,you will get you hosting again
mOrpheuS
Crackr wrote:
my frihost website DID NOT have anything illegal on it

This is where we disagree...satanic-crackrs.frihost.net was being used to host yahoo hacking tools.
Your phpnuke installation or your forum activity had nothing to do with it.

Crackr wrote:
you had no right to suspend my account for no reason

Yes we do, like any other service provider, we reserve the right to deny service without having to have a "good" reason for it. It's in the TOS that you accepted.

@yupeng and @daniel15, we check and recheck vefore we decide to go ahead with an account suspension, it's not that easy, really, to suspend an account by "mistake".
n0obie4life
People need to be reminded constantly that this is a FREE host.

Rolling Eyes

No right to suspend..? Yeah, on your own server. Even if you went to a paid host, and its ToS states, no hacking tools, etc. You will get suspended.

[offtopic] 1001 post Very Happy.
Bondings
I don't know if you get it, but the datacenter has the right to suspend/delete the whole server if they find illegal files!
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
I don't know if you get it, but the datacenter has the right to suspend/delete the whole server if they find illegal files!

Gee, what if you are the datacenter?
mOrpheuS
n0obie4life wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Gee, what if you are the datacenter?

Then there always are the "bigger" Law enforcement agencies and the lawyers from the big firms.
and believe me, they are exceedingly good at taking someone down...we best not let it come to that.
Wink
Crackr
and no there was not a single thing to do with Yahoo Hacking, it is a YAHOO COMMUNITY to TALK ABOUT YAHOO and TRADE YAHOO IDS that IS NOT YAHOO HACKING it IS LEGAL and YAHOO HAS NO LEGAL DOCS THAT SAY IT IS ILLEGAL TO TRADE IDS, THERE WAS NO FILES WHATSOEVER EVEN ON THE SITE, I DIDNT EVEN HAVE FORUMS THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU PROBLEM IS STILL, OR WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT WAS A YAHOO HACKING SITE?????
Helios
Listen up man,

Whether they have found something that looks like "hacking" tools or not, they have the right to suspend your account for.. yeah, no reason.

There was a reason though, and if you think there weren't, your problem now.

I'm not representimg FriHost, i don't want those headaches
(that's why I didn't run for a moderator).

I'm just telling you the hard truth.

Even if those tools of yours are not "hack" related or there are not any tools at all,
the datacenter might think they are there and delete FriHost.

Then not only you will not have your account,
everyone won't have theirs!

And you don't want eveyone to point at you, do you?

Now, accept the bitter truth and don't whine.

Sorry for the hard words.

Life is harder.
Crackr
dude their aint a god damn DataCenter that says" oh you got Hacking Tools" i used to run my own server until it caught on fire cause it was a pile of crap, yes theres a Datacanter for storing your data, but there aint a thing that says "hacking tools found" i know my shit dude, but thats ok i will goto a different host and tell everyone i know to pass it on that frihost.net sucks balls and cant host people unless they got websites that are paid for..
mOrpheuS
heck, I don't see why we are even arguing about this.

but for the benefit of others who still think that we had no reason for our actions -

Quote:
Every File Contained Within Satanic-Crackrs™ Has Been Scanned And Has Been Marked As Safe For Downloading.

If You Are Government Affiliated You ARE NOT Permitted To Enter Satanic-Crackrs™ As Per The Internet Privacy Act, Section(s) 7 - 55.

If You Are Affiliated With ANY Yahoo™ Service Administration You ARE NOT Permitted To Enter Satanic-Crackrs™ As Per The Internet Privacy Act, Section(s) 104 - 219, You Will Be Violating ALL Yahoo™ Rules, As Well As Internet Privacy.

Now I'm sure we all are aware of this...one doesn't have a "legal" notice, citing fictitious laws, on their site if the site is all legal.

One wonders, why people affiliated to Yahoo! or the government are not supposed to see your site ?
and which law on earth forbids them from doing so if they wish to ?
perhaps section 7-55 and 104-219 ? which don't even exist ?
or you reckon Yahoo! would be violating their own laws by visiting your site ?
they'll probably sue themselves for breaking "ALL Yahoo™ Rules" ?

Now I think we have all expressed our views.
And I'm sure we don't have anything more to say unless it's totally pointless.

-close-