FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vista Style Boxes

barryforever
Has any one tried to create Vista Style Box in Photoshop
If some one has done it please pass the PSD

Here are some examples which some one has done they have recreated the Windows Vista Box into some of their own

Original :

Some Look Alikes :

If some one can Do it Please PM ME
eday2010
I haven't tried to recreate the Vista box, and really wouldnt know where to start. But I will say that regardless of people's opinions about Windows and Microsoft, the new boxes are awesome. Much better than that big bulky rectangle box that XP comes in. I never understood why all Computer games and software came in these huge boxes when it was just a CD or two and a manual inside.
Bengt
they look sweet Smile
MYP415
Quote:
I haven't tried to recreate the Vista box, and really wouldnt know where to start. But I will say that regardless of people's opinions about Windows and Microsoft, the new boxes are awesome. Much better than that big bulky rectangle box that XP comes in. I never understood why all Computer games and software came in these huge boxes when it was just a CD or two and a manual inside.

well most games and a lot of software now comes int he smaller boxes not the huge ones originally used. Xp still uses the big ones because it wasn't necessary to change the box after it came out.
nobita123
link die Sad