FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Facts of life

samsundar
Quote:
1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6. You mean the world to someone.

7. If not for you, someone may not be living.

8. You are special and unique.

9. Someone that you don't know even exists loves you.

10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.

12. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, you probably sooner or later will get it.

13. Always remember compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.

15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they're great.
Quote tags added by moderating team
dac_nip
ohhh..nice post. keeping someone's spirit high eh?
molif
interesting... u r in high spirit..

i love being in a high spirit, makes me the most happiest person in my own world..
Daisie
Very uplifting!
Shold remember that more often...
Handermier
Hmmm, even a cynical and sarcastic person like me who is currently sick enjoyed that. Just don't tell anyone.

-Handermier
lastelement0
thats always a good thing to keep in the back of your mind. especially when one is feeling down. definitely keeps ones hopes high.
Quiviro
The most of these sentences can't be for me, it's impossible. Don't say I am pessimistic, I am realistic.

But don't worry for me, happy spirits. Although I know they are lies for me, I am not sad, they made me smile.

PS: I agree with all the words of Handermier.
Captain Fertile
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

I know this is not true - I know one person who I detest and I can assure you that I DO NOT want to be just like them.

Some of the other points may not be true but I would hope they are.
xkobram
Hey, i hate chain emails and this is realy old...

But maybe, its truth
Handermier
Quiviro wrote:
The most of these sentences can't be for me, it's impossible. Don't say I am pessimistic, I am realistic.

But don't worry for me, happy spirits. Although I know they are lies for me, I am not sad, they made me smile.

PS: I agree with all the words of Handermier.

Glad to see someone agreed with me.

-Handermier
WehrWolv
what was the point in that?
windrei
um... all the points are quite good. They describe our lives quite correct.... although some are very funny like "somone you don't know even exists loves you.." ... how can this happen..... =.=''

well, this one is what i believe forever : "12. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, you probably sooner or later will get it. "
ankur.vatsa
Thanks, what else do I say.
lyndonray
i agree with most of the that list except for number 9. I seriously doubt that! And if this person loves me why don't they stop being shady and tell me!!
blue77
I also thing about that lyndonray.

Maybe this people knows that you have a boyfriend/girlfriend or someone tell him something strange about you.

Or in the most cases thay are not to brave to go to you and tell you something.
c'tair
Haha, nice way to cheer some one up. If thats true then yay, Ive atleast a reason to live except to better my own self. And uhm... this leads to more thinking, who might be thinking of me? For whom am I special? Who are the five people that are in love with me? If they love me, and there are five of them (more or less), then they also have to be loved, which is a 31 person group already, meaning love is dense as fog. How can it be? Maybe its not love, maybe its just some affection, a sympathy for you? What about those 15 people that seem to love you in another way? Who are they and why do they love you? And about being unique and special... hm... We are so unique, but try so hard to blend in, to go along with the flow.
Those were the questions and idea's that poped into my head after reading that list.