FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Arcade or Simulation?

Arcade or Simulation?
Arcade
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Simulation
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

Joker68
People have fun of several ways. Some people like to mimic real life, say playing paintball, others like to drill into a mystic or fantasy world, say watching a movie.

Regarding computer games, is not different.

What is your genre? "Games (arcade)", or "Simulations"?
dray101
I voted Simulation but both are good at different times - it depends what mood you are in.

And of cause it depends on WHAT simulation you are comparing with WHAT arcade Wink
Commando_Sondre
I prefer simulation, after I tried OFP, simulation has been the best! Very Happy
pashmina
i voted for arcade. i like playing game of arcade type rather than boring Simulation
exarkun
Definitely for arcade. The genre is fun and addictive. Unlike simulation, although it looked real, but it is after all a virtual reality.
bugra9
I prefer simulation. I like playing game of simulation.
hardcoregamer808
I like simulation better than arcade, but arcade is still good, easier for the kids.... Very Happy
Joker68
Well, judging by the graph, thats why the entertainment business launch less simulation games than arcade! They would starve to death otherwise. Very Happy
juvenal007
simulation 4 ever men
Peterssidan
simulation is cool. I have thoughts of doing one myself. The problem I think is that you have to make alot more than only the simulation or it will soon be boring. The arcade can be more simple but also fun.
I will not vote any option because I cant vote them both.
PseudoKnight
Simulation is one of those things that people think is cool, but in actuality is not. Most people are turned off by a true sim. Most everything else has varying degrees of 'arcadiness'.

"MORE is better" is another one of those common fallacious beliefs. Gamers just don't know what they want. Leave it to the developers. Smile