FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Girl problems... quite a few of them at that...

shadowcastpm
First I'd like to introduce myself to the forum, I have only just joined, but the forum from what I've seen looks like a nice place, activity seems to raving as well =).

Moving on to topic, I have just recently proposed to my Fiance, last month in fact, now we've been together for around 11 months now, this doesn't worry me that much, I mean it's not like I'm married yet... is it? I'm not scared of the present, it's the future I worry about, I mean divorce scares me a hell of a lot but I'm really happy at the moment...

What I'm looking for is some advice whether I should be "engaged" or not, is it to soon, or am I doing the right thing? My heart says it is, but that does'nt always doom the same ponit as reality.

- Peter.
Danomite
do you love her and does she love you?
osbits
Just deal with it.
Worrying only makes things worse.
jharsika
Engagement doesn't necessarily have to be a short amount of time, some people are engaged for a year or more! It could just be a sort of ...semi-guarantee thing! Then if you wait a while and it doesn't end up working out, you only lost an expensive ring!
Danomite
basically a hint that we should get hitched Shocked
urbanbuddha
If you've already proposed, doesn't that mean you're already engaged? XD

But yeah, engagement can be for however long. The fact that you've already proposed means that you're already committed though, right? What's a wedding but an official announcement to the social community that you've committed to starting a family with this person? Don't worry about divorce too much and whether or not you've done the right thing. The important part now is to make things work out with your partner. Worrying about a future divorce isn't going to help. You should do everything in your power to keep that love and happiness alive. n_n