FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Microsoft Flight Simulator

fedex220
Hello,

Does anyone here play a gamecalled microsoft flight simualtor. I ghave been playing it for about 2 years and it is really fun. It simulated everything like in th ereal world world jst like what it wouldbe like flying a plane. Im actually starting a hsting server for it and you would be able to fly on it and everything. If you think that you would be interested in helping me make the website for the server or anything like that please lend in a helping hand y donateing FRIH$ to me or by sending me a privater message saying that you would lie to help.

Chris
vaoger
fedex220 wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone here play a gamecalled microsoft flight simualtor. I ghave been playing it for about 2 years and it is really fun. It simulated everything like in th ereal world world jst like what it wouldbe like flying a plane. Im actually starting a hsting server for it and you would be able to fly on it and everything. If you think that you would be interested in helping me make the website for the server or anything like that please lend in a helping hand y donateing FRIH$ to me or by sending me a privater message saying that you would lie to help.

Chris

I AM TOTALY A BIG FAN OF IT!! I play or 4 year now... i love the game ... bu still cant master the aerobic style plane for special style.. is hard i know... but asking for donation will not be a solution!! try to get some fri$ by posting in th market place to help other!!
Create banner, sig or even logo will sure help you get a lot of FRIH$!!
Continue your effort pal!! my spirit will always be with the Flight simulator BIG fan!!
xxilim
Are you guys talking about FSX, it just come out, as in flight simulator 10.
My dad is a big fan of it, he flys all over the place. i did play it for a lil bit but now my joystick won't work for some reason... Sad i just have to stick my WoW server for now i spose!
suntzu3500
I used to play flight simulator 6, eventually just started using it for the database. I haven't really bothered to upgrade as of yet >.>