FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash Users Thread

Depredation
I know i may be new to this forum, but I'm certainly not new to flash. I've made loads of games, am a long time member on a lot of flash forums and won a few awards, so i feel I'm suitable to start this.

Anyway, if you want to ask questions, or just chat about flash making/playing, that's what i made this for.

Lets Get Started.

Is anyone here a member of Newgrounds Flash forum? I'm just interested to see who I'd know Smile.

Edit: Title edit by Wumingsden.

FriHost Rules wrote:
2j. You are not allowed to create "Official" topics ....
jrschool
I've made loads of games, am a long time member on a lot of flash forums and won a few awards, so i feel I'm suitable to start this.
....all are for me too guy.. Sad
Depredation
jrschool wrote:
I've made loads of games, am a long time member on a lot of flash forums and won a few awards, so i feel I'm suitable to start this.
....all are for me too guy.. Sad

Sorry, i couldn't understand much of that? Are you referring to my post or making a new one?
alalex
ive got a quick question about flash, and i thought it would be good to ask here, ive ot an animation, and some bitmaps in my library. I wanted to fill with the bitmap, but when i do it, the picture is very small and tiled, is it possible to change the dimensions of the filling?
Depredation
alalex wrote:
ive got a quick question about flash, and i thought it would be good to ask here, ive ot an animation, and some bitmaps in my library. I wanted to fill with the bitmap, but when i do it, the picture is very small and tiled, is it possible to change the dimensions of the filling?

Yeah, there is a pretty simple way to do that. Once you've filled your shape, press the Gradient Transform, then click your fill.

Then with the various arrows and circles, you can change the scale, rotation and other properties of the fill.

i hope that helped Smile.