FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

typing game!!

vaoger
any one intrest in no challenge, bore, and not fun at all game... typing game??
well me myseft seem to be a big an of the typing game gamer..
may be is me a slow typer who have ONLY 24 Word per minit...
Had to play the game to incrase the stablity of my typing skill!!

me personal love typer shark!!
and my kids love mario teach typing 2!!
kinda cute!!
RubySlasher
Whoa dude. Use "I" instead of "me" more often, and your well on your way.
(Typing games? You're kind of forced fed them in school, but I guess there are popular ones that are interesting, like that Japanese arcade one where you type in order to raise a virtual pet or something.)
linkman2004
I played an old typing game back in the day. It's what allowed me to type at my current speed of around 50 words per minute. Smile
ShawnKelfonne
I think the best typing game, hands down (no pun intended) would have to be Typing of the Dead.

They took House of the Dead 2, and replaced all the lightgun shooting with typing.

It's a lot of fun, and it helps that the phrases that you have to type are completely ridiculous.
exarkun
ShawnKelfonne wrote:
I think the best typing game, hands down (no pun intended) would have to be Typing of the Dead.

They took House of the Dead 2, and replaced all the lightgun shooting with typing.

It's a lot of fun, and it helps that the phrases that you have to type are completely ridiculous.

I got the game too!

Ya it is fun, but it is hard for me to progress through the game because of my lousy typing skills.. Embarassed
darth_revan
lol i thought your english was so bad that you used "typing" instead of "making" or "coding" Very Happy
Afaceinthematrix
If I remember correctly, i used to use Mavos Beacon but got frustrated after about a day, so I never used it again. But I can type real fast without looking at the keyboard or anything now... but that's just because I'm on the computer a lot so I just got used to it.
drazdesigns
that would be hella fun Smile
Duncan Idaho
I ****ING HATE DAI DEL MACOBE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! ****ING COMMAND PROMPT RPG ****!!!!! as long as there is something in the game that does not require typing............