FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to create flash websites?

venkateshwarans
I am trying to learn website design. visit www.pspblender.com. How to create such websites? How will you create such templates?
{name here}
venkateshwarans wrote:
I am trying to learn website design. visit www.pspblender.com. How to create such websites? How will you create such templates?

For accessibility, it is not a good idea to use flash to code an entire site. Another thing is you have to purchase Macromedia Flash 8(or whatever they call it now at adobe), which isn't exactly worth pennies. HTML + CSS designs, which you can make with only the need to pay for an internet connection and a computer(and electricity) to get a site going with it.
aningbo
note that loading the website done in flash may take forver for a slow connection.

you are a newbie... which means you will have to get flash which is not cheap. if you can effort, u still need to go to a lot of tutorial.

so forget about all those and just use html+css
Tumbleweed
I built my site (still under construction) flash site http://tumbleweed.frih.net/ in about 20 hours following tutorials from http://www.lynda.com.....follow some tutorials but use your own images ect in place of the ones with the tutorials and build as you learn Smile
aningbo
473 kb.... it may take forver for some few people though i got it at over 7 seconds.
pyapplico
I don't recommend that you create a flash website, you'd probably lose half of what could have been regular visitors. Assuming that you don't want to buy Adobe Flash MX, you should use Open Laszlo, you'll be able to create flash SWFs with XML.

www.openlaszlo.org
dbhai
I to agre it is not worht to creat full flash website
warezfun
473 kb.... it may take forver for some few people though i got it at over 7 seconds.