FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what happened

WAZTEENZINE
I wasn't like hosting mp3's or anything? I didn't even have hosting. SO why was I banned today? was it cause of the domain thing with CLubcrayon. I told you I'd get him a domain but it would take a week.
wumingsden
WAZTEENZINE wrote:
I wasn't like hosting mp3's or anything? I didn't even have hosting. SO why was I banned today? was it cause of the domain thing with CLubcrayon. I told you I'd get him a domain but it would take a week.

I guess after adding up all of bad things you've done, we at FriHost just couldn't take it any more and realised that you weren't worth the hassle that you have put everyone though, what with all the things you've done over time. I could list these, I have them right in front of me, but for your sake, I won't.

Hopefully a junior admin/Bondings will reply to this, it seems that you want to actually know why you was banned and the only thing I'm going to say is the (rather amazing) accumulation of Warnings you've recieved and threads where we've had to discuss something you have done was why.

*Note: Hosting (illigal) MP3's will get your hosting removed, which you have previously been denied. All offences which caused your ban were forum-related.