FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Creative Arts Web Site

Blu_Spykz
How'd. I have recently created a Creative Arts web site and would like you to have a look.

Still waiting for Google crawlers to list it, so very little exposure @ the minute...but it's only a week old *created boxing day*

The link is : Http://www.bluspykz.co.uk.

The images and layout were completely designed by me. There is no plagiarism. The space art, and other art sections are user submitted, and where possible, and necessary, permission to use has been sought.

This is indeed my first stab at a website - and, though it is still heavily in construction, I would appreciate your feedback.

Tah
pashmina
its nice, but the graphics are heavy. in some computer having slow speed internet, it will be difficult to access this page. other stuffs are fine and nice
jordankalel
Were the pictures in the gallery completely yours? they are awesome meng. I definitely love the layout in it. Its incredible, simplistic but very straight to the point
Evgenia
interesting site and good work!
I don't think, that grafics are heavy...I use 64kb/s internet, and all pics load quickly enough=)
but some links does not work in opera...'cause you've used frames to build your site=(
Blu_Spykz
A good proportion of pictures in the gallery are (for now) user submitted.

When I get a free hour, I will add my own.

Thankyou for your comments.

I will try to make it more compatable with other browsers, but thanks Very Happy
rein
Nice start. Splash pages are a thing of the past though. They serve no purpose. Also, not everything has to be an image. Simple text can be manipulated to fit into your layout too.
Hunterseaker
rein wrote:
Nice start. Splash pages are a thing of the past though. They serve no purpose. Also, not everything has to be an image. Simple text can be manipulated to fit into your layout too.

I totally agree with him about the splash page.... it is kind of anoying that you don't enter the site immidiatly, and 1st have to click an image.....
For the rest: great looking site with nice images.
GJ
Blu_Spykz
Splash page has gone...

Thankyou for your comments, and your criticisms are gratefully received.

------------------------

I have recently had some spare time on my hands...which was weird, so I did an alternate design for my site.

*NONE* of the links are active yet, but the main home *index* page is complete.

I believe this is the better of the 2 versions.
Blu_Spykz
All links are now operational.

My site, in its' second spawning, is now complete.

Whoop. bored now. Razz
plato
cool work