FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which domain company has the cheapest doiman name

akverma
i want to buy around 5 domains

can some one suggest me any site which sells domain at very cheap rates and provides a cpanel
Animal
Moved to Domain Names forum.
MonkeyBones
If you are purchasing domains in bulk, use a good bulk registrar like godaddy.com or networksolutions.com. I would try to stay away from new or shady domain providers because you want to be able to access and change your domain information when needed. If you register with a company that goes out of buisness, you will have to pay a transfer fee to move it to another domain registrar to be able to make changes or renew your domain and you will hate yourself later.

If you are looking for something that automatically gives you cpanel with the domain? I would look for domain registrars that provide free hosting with the domain. However, most of these companies do not use cPanel. Most use proprietary scripts they created themselves.

For advice, I would recommend that you purchase your domains from a reputable registrar then host those domains using any good pay or free hosting company that provides cPanel. Let me know if you have any more questions.

MonkeyBones
Animal
MonkeyBones wrote:
If you are looking for something that automatically gives you cpanel with the domain? I would look for domain registrars that provide free hosting with the domain. However, most of these companies do not use cPanel. Most use proprietary scripts they created themselves.

For advice, I would recommend that you purchase your domains from a reputable registrar then host those domains using any good pay or free hosting company that provides cPanel. Let me know if you have any more questions.

You don't get cPanel with a domain-only purchase. cPanel controls your web hosting account and not your domain features.

For higher flexibility, I'd recommend using a domain registrar that offers full DNS control over their domains.
ohiohxc
I've been with registerfly.com for nearly 10 years now, and they always treated me right... although i havent really registered a domain since my last one expired about a year ago....

Thier register service was $10 for 1 year, and they had several options you could apply to the domain. (for example, all the DNS stuff, domain forwarding, email forwarding, parking.. etc etc.)
Bejeweledhorses
i suggest hostgator- everyone says its VERY RELIABLE
dude_xyx
Well there are few places like Godaddy , Moniker. try one of these.