FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MVS SYSTEM - MAINFRAME, anybody know ?

vandame
Hello people,

Im here to see if somebody know about MVS SYSTEM ?

I think a lot of people dont know about it, i will try to explain something about this operational system.

Arrow MVS was developed by the IBM company, this operational system running in MAINFRAMES, but u say "WHAT IS IT ?"
Mainframe its a big, very very big servers that can make all that a big company need, bills to pay, money to receive, control os workers, bank cash, database and a lot ot other utilities.
Resuming MAINFRAME its a big computer more than 2 meters that have capacity to make more than 1 million activities per minute, its a expensive servers. Sites like GLOBO, VISTEON, ADI, EMBRATEL, GAP and other a lot of sites, pay to IBM for this service.

Arrow MVS is a operations system desenvolved to the MAINFRAMES, its a complex system running under the Windows or Unix, that have a lot of utilitaries , more than 500. All there functions monitoring and operations the MVS system from the Client like globo for example. For who know about MVS, IBM needing a lot of people with there skill, if u want to know more about these systems u can visit www.ibm.com
Im saying there because i work there, and i really like to discuss about MVS SYSTEM, but not have a lot of people that used this.

If someone have any doubts, post here and i try to explain.
Thx for the attention, and sorry for my english ! Idea