FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[Survey] What do you prefer?

What type of game do you prefer?
Action (First Person Shooter, 3rd Person Shooter etc.)
42%
 42%  [ 9 ]
Role Playing (MMORPG)
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Strategy (Real Time Strategy, Turn Based Strategy)
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Sport
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Adventure
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Sci-Fi
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

munkey_boy
What game do you prefer? Please vote even if you don't post.
Vrythramax
first person shooter all the way!
bartdou
I like NFS & Flatout
a.Bird
I think first person shooters can be fun for a while but unless they are utilized well, like for instance Duke Nukem 3D (for its time) and Half-Life 2, etc (many others I'm sure but I'm not a big gamer) I find myself getting bored very quickly. I like adventure games with challenges that grow progressively harder and plots that unfold and reveal a truly immense world.
RiCtee
MMORPG is da BEST. You can play with friends and interact with people from all over the world so will never get boring. Very Happy
munkey_boy
RiCtee wrote:
MMORPG is da BEST. You can play with friends and interact with people from all over the world so will never get boring. Very Happy

He he he I got bored with RuneScape though. Actually I think it's just coz RuneScape sucks Wink.
Agent ME
Sci-Fi FPS games with good stories, like Halo and Gears of War (Yeah, I know GoW isn't an FPS, but it's the same concept and gameplay).
eliasr
i preffer first person shooter, playing stuff like bf 2142 and americas army. i did once play cs and css, but, now it's really rare that i use STEAM ( no copy rights on the word STEAM, however ****** it ) specially because those games they add, is also kinda booring, bit old, high in price ... and it's steam, it needs steam to run , tsss, i understand why there is so maney cracking them... just cheeper for us other Razz

i never really been good to stuff like race, and sport is just a bit to simpel

in FPS you use all your brain, you music inteligence, to rconize the shot fired against you, was it a support, a sniper or perhaps just a gun ?

speaking tactic while acting to a current situation on your screen, 1 singel wrong step might blow you up

and it's FUN Razz
vinx_18
I'm not a gamer but I sometimes play DOTA warcraft, counterstrike and other multiplayer games. It will enhances your teamwork and commaraderie.
pedrothelion
I still play Myth 2 occassionally, mostly because there hasn't been a game like it in say 8-9 years. It's not really RTS, I think they called it Real-Time Tactics or something like that.

No building or resource management involved!
Nameless
Ya know... Not all RPGs are MMORPGs... Rolling Eyes

Thinking games FTW!
Madic
I'd have to say MMORPGs, mostly because they can go on forever and never lose their touch and there is always new content to tackle with a lot of friends you can make. I think their only real downside is having to "grind" for hours for everything (reputations, materials, and such) in a lot of them.
wormsunited
I like FPS games but also enjoy racing and adventure games like zelda.
Dislike games like WoW and runescape though.
Nyizsa
I voted adventure, because this includes almost everything. I don't really like FPSs because of the "kill everything that moves" philosophy. I like "FPS-like" games though, when the point is to sneak in, do some stuff and sneak out. And when soemone notices you, well, kill him. But that is the last resolution. This makes it more an adventure I think.
I also like strategies, for example Heroes 3. But since every scenario in it has a plot and characters, it is also a kind of adventure.
arkebuzer
I voted MMORPG, since those games often evolve, both as the game gets updated and since there will allways be new players.
MMORPGs often provide quite a lot of freedom to do whatever you want to do, PK, collect items, lvl up or just chat, that΄s why I love em Wink
Vrythramax
I think this topic has run it's course...another mod can reopen it...but as of now...it's -closed-