FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Style Switcher

irishmark
Right so I have been learning CSS and have converted my personal site to use css. Now i have got it working really well. It randomly loads one of the style sheets on each browser session. You can still view the diffrent styles by using the "styles" drop down menu just under the minicam - check it out!

www.irishmark.net

I am having problems with the menu navigation styles in the Cog, Peir and Keyboard layouts - anyone gots any ideas?
Dragate
Your style switcher is very good *thumbs up*

The site is also very nice. (one note: your blog archive list, I think you cold un-underline that so it looks less crowded and messy? Also, the whole right hand side navigation looks kind of... out of no where? I think you should somehow enclose that or something, but it's up to you. I probabaly am wrong.)

Could you specify what is exactly wrong with those layouts?
irishmark
Its most apparent on the style neamed "cog".

Top right Site navigation. You can see the nav links are grey on a black BG. The problem is that i cant seem to get rid of this black or get rid of the 20 or so pixels from the edge of the black to the edge of the links.

Any ideas?
Dragate
I just went up to your site (7:01 pm)

The only styles on your switcher were coffee N Cream, girls sucK and word press classic.

Did you take off the styles?

When I got to girls suck or word press classic, you cannot style switch anymore.
GB
In Safari, I couldn't even switch styles, just got coffee n cream.